What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

warriors awsome

t-ba

Post Whore
don't lower yourself mate, I would rather eat a $hit sandwhich than support Brisbane.

f**k that.

I will be there in my Manly Jersey and a Broncos cap cheering those bastards home. I'm just about ready to splooge at the idea of Melbourne dipping out in the second week.

super_coach

First Grade
The storm will get Archer next week and world championship wrestling will be back and they will be able to grapple a win mind you I think the Sharks are now the best at the grapple

Hanscholo

Bench
Mate, if I was ivan cleary I would be giving witt (what a dud) the biggest blasting.

Good win, good game. Warriors need to stop shooting themselves but that will never happen.

Steve Price gave it to him the whole way up the field until someone told him to cool it. Im sure he realises his mistake.

Brownie.Kougari

Juniors
I don't think anyone's actually done this yet so I'll do the honours.

lol @ those cocky f*cks called the Storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_Johnsy

Referee
don't lower yourself mate, I would rather eat a $hit sandwhich than support Brisbane.

True, but to see Melbourne out of the finals when everyone expected them to win it would be fuggin funny, almost worth chewing on that sandwich.

The General

Juniors
Awesome stuff by the Warriors.

I just hope they didn't play their grand final today and can back it up on Friday with a short turn around. Would hate to see the boring 'run 5, put up a bomb' Roosters make it through over an exciting team like the Warriors.

blain

Juniors
who cares about witt showing off ffs, celabration was in order.

worry about the game not what "could" of happened, because guess what, a 3 year old could do that without dropping it.

Warriorsoul

Juniors

So..... if I bought you a $30 ticket, and a $100 jersey, and also crapped in a bagel..... and offered you the choice....?

Almost worth the outlay :lol:

DJShaksta

First Grade
I think he may have been just wasting some time.

But it was still a stupid play. The Storm players boot was inches away from the ball. And had Witt f**ked up he would have been lynched by his teammates.

I don't, I think he was actually hoping the Storm guys would give up and not tackle him so he could run over and put it down between the sticks.
I've seen it done before.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
who cares about witt showing off ffs, celabration was in order.

worry about the game not what "could" of happened, because guess what, a 3 year old could do that without dropping it.

Exactly, wtf there is so much nonsense about it is getting out of hand. So he was happy campy and all that. Melbourne and their antics were pissing the Warriors off the entire time, it only made more senese to 'stick it' to them.

Latest posts