What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors Coach Mckenna on thin ice

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
plugged into the pulse of the game is see.

Mate, I could not give less of a stuff who your coach is.

Your club has been through 5 coaches since 2000. Maybe your club should settle on who is leading them instead of beheading them all the time, then even a legend like Wally won't get confused.

Loudstrat

Coach
5 things to remember in 12 years. I can see how you and Wally got confused.

If you dont care who their coach is, why start a f*cking thread about him you dope?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
5 things to remember in 12 years. I can see how you and Wally got confused.

If you dont care who their coach is, why start a f*cking thread about him you dope?

As opposed to the Broncos who have had 3 coaches in 24 years.

Oh and I'm sorry Loud, I didn't know people in the Rugby League community didn't want to be kept informed about the goings on of their said interest.

Last edited:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
As opposed to the Broncos who have had 3 coaches in 24 years.

Oh and I'm sorry Loud, I didn't know people in the Rugby League community didn't want to be kept informed about the goings on of their said interest.

And also 3 coaches in the last 5 years.

Or are you suggesting that the Warriors should be looking at getting a coach that they intend to keep for 20 odd years?

I'm sure you're trying to make a point, it just doesn't mesh well with common sense.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
And also 3 coaches in the last 5 years.

Or are you suggesting that the Warriors should be looking at getting a coach that they intend to keep for 20 odd years?

I'm sure you're trying to make a point, it just doesn't mesh well with common sense.

Maybe a coach that is actually worth keeping for any number of years.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Mate, I could not give less of a stuff who your coach is.

Your club has been through 5 coaches since 2000. Maybe your club should settle on who is leading them instead of beheading them all the time, then even a legend like Wally won't get confused.

This hasn't gone well for you, friend.

And yes, there is definitely talk over here of McClennan being axed. I, and many other fans, are calling for it and our CEO did a very fine job of not defending him on the radio yesterday.

If I was a betting man, I'd say he won't survive 2012. The 'he deserves a couple of years to prove himself' could hurt us a lot longer term by the sounds of what is going on at Mt Smart.

Canard

Immortal
"I couldn't give a shit about who the Warriors coach is, but I thought youse would like to know.........."

Earl

Coach
'He deserves one more year to prove himself'

Thats what they said about Stephen Kearney.

If McClennan does survive the off season, can't see him still being there in June next year.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
'He deserves one more year to prove himself'

Thats what they said about Stephen Kearney.

If McClennan does survive the off season, can't see him still being there in June next year.

And now we're showing Kearney around the joint on Sunday and going to enter into discussions with him.

:crazy:

I think the OP might be referring to the new spokesperson on the advertisement for McKenna burbon which is about to hit NZ TV screens this week

2njbuyh.jpg

Latest posts