What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

warriors commentaters

Can u guys take the warriors Commentaters

• YES

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • NOOO!!!

Votes: 27 65.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThrashViking

Juniors
If you hate the NZ commentators so much then fox sports can bring over there own cameras and commentators over or you could turn the radio on and turn the television volume down.

Iafeta

Referee
thegame_78 said:
Well we put up with u in our competition every week so the least we can do is get rid of ur sh*t home-grown commentators. Shane Hayne is a freak.

FMD, moron. Costigan is Australian. :iwstupid:

Is it just me or is Darryl Halligan always stuffing up his metaphors. In fact he stuffs up most of his sentences whether a metaphor is involved or not. I can never undertand him and it has nothing to do with his Kiwi accent. The others are ok but Halligan is a tool.

LeagueNut

First Grade
AuckMel said:
Look, we have to put up with your crap refs every week, so you can put up with our commentators every fortnight. :)
:lol: Too true!

I don't mind Costigan as a commentator, but his voice just has this whiney quality to it that gets up my nose. It's worse when he gets excited too.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
In all honesty after all these years I still don't think they are biased at all. Awful commentators, but honestly, I don't know what bias you're talking about. Daryl Halligan can't stop bagging the Warriors, Costigan always gets excited when the opposition do anything, when the Warriors lose the commentators always start bagging them etc.

Frankly I think Australian viewers are so used to anti-Kiwi bias (Wayne Pearce and Paul Green in particular are incredibly anti-Warriors), that they can't handle any other sort of commentary.

Nugby

Juniors
They're hopeless, but I don't mind them being absolutely biased when they're only hosting the NZ home games. It's the ground announcers here in Australia (especially Penrith in my experience) that I think should be taken out and shot because you can't just mute them if they get too bad. Well, the ground announcers and Gould ;-)

choc_soldier

Coach
The TV ones are shocking. I can, though, listen to the ones on the radio (Radio Sport I think - we get it on the ABC)

Scorpio30

Bench
As well as enjoying the game, my flatmate and I spend the game cringing and laughing at/taking the p*ss out of those Muppets. They are an embarrassment