What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors of 02-03

jet23

Juniors
Sup warriors fans..am pretty new around the joint..was wondering if any of you have a video recorded of the warriors-sharks preliminary final back in 2002..have heard heaps about how great that game was..just wanna watch it aye..maybe you also have other videos of classic 02-03 warriors matches..

Cheers!

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
A new DVD recently released on the Warriors history in their time in the NRL is avaliable mainly in Australia so get your hands on a copy. It's got everythig including quite a bit on the 2002 games. Well everything minus this year of course

jet23

Juniors
byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:
A new DVD recently released on the Warriors history in their time in the NRL is avaliable mainly in Australia so get your hands on a copy. It's got everythig including quite a bit on the 2002 games. Well everything minus this year of course

Yeah the vodafone one tribe newsletter alerted me to that but i'm really just dead keen to watch that whole game aye.

ozbash

Referee
it was one of sky tv's classic matches a couple of months ago.

you could try sky.

da mad maori

Juniors
I got it somewhere. But I aint gonna go through all the tapes to find it.

None of them have what game is on them.:oops: Will get around to it one day.:(

Latest posts