What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors search for Halfback.How much would Seymour be on?

Revelation 3:20

Juniors
So what are their options at halfback cant be to many to choose from.
Surely Seymour would be pretty cheap. Is Royal sign for next year?

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
This is where Foran could of stepped up for you guys. What was the go with him leaving? Wasnt happy at the club?

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
This is where Foran could of stepped up for you guys. What was the go with him leaving? Wasnt happy at the club?

Warriors allowed him a release as he wasn't even making the Vulcans side in the NSW Cup.

All part of the 'all eggs in Stacey's basket' strategy.

Drzoidberg

Juniors
I reckon Buster will be on about 175K...

Geez that is very generous, sacked from two clubs, both from alcohol, had how many LAST CHANCES, also from alcohol. Pops up at the warriors where we have a great no dickheads policy drawn up by Sue Bradford needing a referendum, and find himself on 175K. Well f**k me, if your right we have the worlds stupidest club ever.

Lego_Man

First Grade
We are the Warriors remember.

And halfbacks tend to command greater premiums, especially those wedded to the Sydney lifestyle.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The dude is a 5/8.

Does not run the forwards too well, but runs the backs well and can kick.

kingdamo

Juniors
It's just a guess, you guys act like you know :p.

If we don't manage to find a halfback, Seymour should still say in 6 IMO. He isn't a halfbacks asshole.

Didn't Isaac John play the entirety of last season as the halfback of the U20's?

Micistm

Bench
Seriously, who'd really know what he's on?

Good luck to the guy, and God knows we need someone to step up and take their chances with both hands. I have mixed emotions personally, but it'll be classed as a masterstroke or yet another dumb move from our managment.
My only hope is he doesn't get tanked and sacked in the preseason ;-)

Juniors
i like that mate... its time we see what the kids got...

Nah I dont think it is, save him for next year give him another off season under his belt, Let him soak in this years events.

In the paper it said the Warriors are still searching for a halfback.
Are there any choices, I think that they should look at Taumata or Josh Lewis.

Meth

Staff member
Has John played some halfback?

I'd probably like to see Johnston have another year before he hits the first grade- maybe introduce him later in season 2010.

6- Seymour 7- John
6- Seymour 7- Heremaia

maddest_kiwi

Juniors
Parramatta halfback Jeff Robson is coming off contract... If he doesn't resign with the Eels then maybe the warriors could have a punt at him. He's managed to help sort out the Eels forward pack, and get them going in the right direction; he's filled Keating's and Finch's boots nicely... Whether or not he'd want to come to Auckland is another story lol...

And what happened with chasing Tim Smith from Wigan (ex-eel)???

Last edited:

Drzoidberg

Juniors
i like that mate... its time we see what the kids got...

Fully agree, if defence is his only negative chuck him in. Look at Sandow getting better with experience but cant tackle if his life depended on it. I see him as our most talented option! John nay, Heremia nay could either of those 2 take the warriors 2 win a premiership? nay

Juniors
Aj Taumata would be good, What about Micheal Monaghan, Eddie Paea, Rangi Chase would have been good, there must be some halfbacks free to sign, Josh Lewis has promise... that young kieran Foran has got the goods doubt he would come here tho

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Wonder when Keating is off contract?

Looking like to be

6. Seymour
7. Heremaia/Johnson

OR

6. John
7. Seymour

Latest posts