What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors side to take on the Broncos - Confirmed

NZ Warrior

First Grade
douglasallen91 said:
JRO would be their captain if he played for them as well. but he sticks with been future captain of the warriors.

JRO OWNS JOEY!

When JBro gets the big (c) next to his name for the Warriors, I'm walking away from the club. I hope the Southern Orcas are around by then.

And owning A. Johns is no longer that big a deal, the guy went down like a sack of tatters when he got slapped by SBDubbya. Glass jaw Joey will be his name from now on.

NZ Warrior said:
When JBro gets the big (c) next to his name for the Warriors, I'm walking away from the club. I hope the Southern Orcas are around by then.

And owning A. Johns is no longer that big a deal, the guy went down like a sack of tatters when he got slapped by SBDubbya. Glass jaw Joey will be his name from now on.

ur word means sh*te.

you said you would support the kangaroos if jro got a black jersey (kiwis)

MKEB...

Staff member
douglasallen91 said:
JRO needs game time, just like the auckland blues all blacks!

Are you referring to the colour of the pills that Aucklanders use to make them think that they are All Black?

Would Red ones Bring Jro And Uncle Ive back to reality and help them realise that Jro isnt really a standoff at all.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
douglasallen91 said:
ur word means sh*te.

I was supporting the Kangaroos, I was supporting them in their quest to knock JBro the f**k out. They never did though, useless pricks.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
douglasallen91 said:
ur word means sh*te.

Just like your posts mean sh*te, mainly because you try and copy ozbash and blindly support Ropati.

Captain Charisma said:
Just like your posts mean sh*te, mainly because you try and copy ozbash and blindly support Ropati.

copy ozbash, ah i have been following ropati before he made first grade, seaman charisma

Skinner

Coach
Captain Charisma said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: .....you kill me man.....really kill me.

Do you do stand up :D

ozbash

Referee
copy ozbash ???

i try to emulate dougie, guy is a legend.

anyone who supports JRo gets my vote.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Skinner said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: .....you kill me man.....really kill me.

Do you do stand up :D

I sure as hell hope you don't.

douglasallen91 said:
copy ozbash, ah i have been following ropati before he made first grade, seaman charisma

Doesn't change the fact that calling NZWarriors posts 'sh*te' is a bit rich since your blind support of Ropati is just as 'sh*te.'

Oh and the seaman charisma bit, genius pure genius.

Once again, I hope you don't stand up either.

ozbash

Referee
Doesn't change the fact that calling NZWarriors posts 'sh*te' is a bit rich since your blind support of Ropati is just as 'sh*te.'

which nzwazza posts would you be refering to kapitan ? there are so many to choose from, i suppose.:cool:

supporting Mr Ropati is not "sh*te", its a sign of pure genius.

wanna join the clever people ?? :D

NZ Warrior

First Grade
ozbash said:

which nzwazza posts would you be refering to kapitan ? there are so many to choose from, i suppose.:cool:

supporting Mr Ropati is not "sh*te", its a sign of pure genius.

wanna join the clever people ?? :D

sh*t must be in your eyes, if you think Ropati is a great 5/8.

The Newtown Jets are going to be thanking their lucky stars that they are no longer affiliated with the Warriors, they could have ended up having to have JBro in their team.

I mean, we've given them sh*t players before, but sh*t. That would have just been the sh*ttiest thing, to make them play JBro.

This post was brought to you by the letters S, H, I & T.

An absolute sh*t 5/8's a person in your neighbourhood, in your neighbourhood, in your neighbourhood.

And his names Jerome Ropati!!!