What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors Team vs Broncos

carlnz

Bench
Firstly you cant drop Anderson because he was on fire at the end of the year, plus he carved up Australia in his last match of the year. If he gets dropped for Martin I'll be spitting Tac's!!! If Anderson got dropped because of poor form then so be it.

Martin shouldnt of been playing if he had an injury in a trial!! I think people look into it to much that he can kick goals, so what he has to prove himself on defence and attacking. I though his preformence against the Panthers was anything but average...the try he got was becaus he was in the right place at the right time. Dont get me wrong i think he is an OK player....by the only adavntage he has over Anderson on the field is his kicking abilities...maybe experence.....but I deffently think Anderson is the number two Centre at the club

Kakihara

Juniors
I'd play Martin on either the wing or interchange for the first game to keep all the anderson fans happy and even though i'd prefer martin in the centres i'd have to agree with carlnz about how Anderson doesnt deserve to be dropped.

I wouldnt start saying Martin is only average when you consider how out of touch Meli and Toopi were in that trial against the eels, you wouldnt call those guys only average would you.

Iafeta

Referee
1 Brent Webb
2 Tony Martin
3 Vince Anderson
4 Clinton Toopi
5 Francis Meli
6 Lance Hohaia
7 Stacey Jones
13 Sione Faumuina
12 Awen Guttenbeil
11 Ali Lauiti'iti
10 Mark Tookey
9 Monty Betham (c)
8 Jerry Seu Seu

Reserves

Iafeta Palea'aesina
Wairangi Koopu
Danny Sullivan
Paul Dezolt (Tevita Latu if proven fit)

Martin will be there. He is a class, class act. If you want to take the Panthers trial out of proportion, then you should compare apples to oranges in the Sevens where he single handedly was easily our best player. He was quicker than Webb and Toopi and had a stellar side step.

Auckland4ever

Juniors
I've seen sod all of the trial matches, so I'll sit on the fence ATM, but the good thing is, ALL the above teams look pretty good to me. We get things well & truly sorted at 6 & 9 & I think this year will be one to remember.

Latest posts