What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors Team vs Eels

EELICIT

Juniors
I think some people are getting a little bit cocky about our chances on Saturday night. I do think if we play the same way we have the past month we will win, but I dont know about us being in the positives after this match, just hoping we will play well. Go Parra.

Nostradamus was considered a loony when he predicted the world falling over in the late 90's and early 2000's. He was a positive thinker ! ;-)

Drzoidberg

Juniors
you guys have got nothing to worry about, our team is shattered, has no confidence and they don't play for each other.

Parra 18+

Mr_E

Juniors
We only need to worry about for and against if we are equal with the panthers or the bunnies. Everyone else is on even points and we are on odd. So it won't matter.

oldmancraigy

Coach
We only need to worry about for and against if we are equal with the panthers or the bunnies. Everyone else is on even points and we are on odd. So it won't matter.

Thanks for pointing that out! I was about to post the same thing.

Diff vs Panthers: -53

Diff vs Rabbitohs: -64

We get to play the Panthers in a couple of weeks, and really need to beat them. So every point we win (or lose) by counts as double in terms of differential (+ to us and - to them, or vice/versa).

It'd be great if we win, and both the Gold Coast and Broncos manage to win too.

I think we'll crack 50 vs the Warriors.
Warriors have the 5th worst defence in the league, and 2nd worst attack - time to put them to bed.
[Incidentally, our defence overall is now 7th best in the league - and that includes our crap start!]

lingard

Coach
The Warriors team on paper still looks good. But they have nothing to play for and their form is lowsy. The experiment with Stacy Jones has been an abject failure. I think the only danger comes from their back three and Lance Hohaia. I reckon if our kicking game is fairly good and our kick-chase is up to scratch, we should win. I have a feeling it could be close, though.

EELICIT

Juniors
I think some people are getting a little bit cocky about our chances on Saturday night. I do think if we play the same way we have the past month we will win, but I dont know about us being in the positives after this match, just hoping we will play well. Go Parra.

:sarcasm::crazy::whistle