What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors v Cowboys *live updates*

New Zealand Warriors vs North Queensland Cowboys

Mt.Smart Stadium.

Kick off: 5.30pm (7.30 NZ time)
Ref: G.Badger

Your Pre-Match, In Match and post match thoughts.

sunny

warriors should get up here. think we could see a couple of upsets tonight (yes, i was dumb enough to tip the sharks over the eels)

Rovelli

Bench
Warriors should win; though the Cowboys have had five wins in a row against us IIRC; however they are in sh*t form

CowMan

Juniors
Cowboys by 6 Matty Bowen Scores Winning Try and Sweeny Converts from the side Line amazing last minut Try......

Prodigiousman

Juniors
Hohaia at centre for Martin who is out, Fien out and Gatis starting and Vuna is on the bench. Koopu was already out and Luck starts.

Sam 'have i got any ability at all?' Rapira gets the call.

I want the kid to become a good player but he looks really out of his depth at the top level this year. And i'm not usually harsh on players publicly at all.

the cowboys are as per program.

elyod138

Bench
I just heard the following on the radio.

Matty Bowen has been shifted to halfback with Ashley Graham starting at fullback and Gavin Cooper starting in the centres. Aaron Payne goes back to hooker with Faiumu on the bench.

Sanchez

Coach
elyod138 said:
I just heard the following on the radio.

Matty Bowen has been shifted to halfback with Ashley Graham starting at fullback and Gavin Cooper starting in the centres. Aaron Payne goes back to hooker with Faiumu on the bench.

im watching the game and thats correct

Latest posts