What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors v Cowboys *live updates*

IanG

Coach
22-0 To the Warriors.

Luke O'Donnell has been sent off for elbowing Lance Hohia(Spelling)

mattyg

Bench
Rovelli said:
I don't think you intended to, but you've made a good point - Saturday 7:30 games aren't as good as the Sunday 2:30/3:00 games.

The Warriors tended to draw some nice crowds to their Sunday 2:00 games, especially when they looked to get their season back on track.

Also, the Warriors season is done, so perhaps no-one wants to go. Or it's the weather...

Yeah thats what i thought...meanwhile the dogs seem to draw much bigger crowds to night games. The NRL should look at when the teams draw crowds and put teams in better timeslots. Broncos are another example of a team who gets really good day time crowds.

innsaneink

Referee
#-oBadgers watched Simpkins efforts last nite and thought, "anything you can do I can do better"

What happens when a ref loses control.....or has no control to start with, frustrations boil over.

Badger --> PL nex week.

_Johnsy

Referee
I have to laugh. living in townsville after 6 weeks the cowboys were home and hosed and had a spot secured in the GF. Love it.

Jono078

Referee
Well done Warriors.. Really looking forward to their next game, they have nothing to lose and will throw everything at the Storm :)