What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors v Sea Eagles

ozbash

Referee
haha, waited a while for this,,

who is it going to be ,

"pinky" hopoate,,
"motormouth" hill,,
"please dont hurt me" kennedy,
or that bloody sooky baby menzies to disgrace the once great club with their onfield tactics ?

i predict the mighties to grab this team of poofs and beat the crap out of them,send them back to sudney as an example to the other soft-cock teams that fancy their chances against us and make a statement to those pusseys over the ditch - we are ready !

warriors by 40 (at least)

dazza

Staff member
ozbash you`re a legend mate :D :D :D

us-36
them-10

ruben 1st try

cheers dazza

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I think it'll either be a rugged, tight and grinding win or a convincing, dominating win. Either way, the Warriors will win this one.

The Warriors forwards will get a good workout against the Sea Eagles pack.

bayrep

Juniors
All we need to do is send old Ozbash out before the Warriors come on to give the eagles a verbal and we will roll over them :)

Are you bringing your Sausage suit Oz ?

ozbash

Referee
yes :D

to tell you the truth, this has been the longest off season ever for me.
cant wait. :clap:

Iafeta

Referee
Oz... will you be serenading Wibby again at the post match function? After he scores 4 tries in a 84 point romp? :D

ozbash

Referee
yes, more than likely a lively rendition of god save the queen to the music of 'advance australian fairys' just so he dont feel homesick.

me and wibby are mates now. :D

Kakihara

Juniors
Before today i had us beating them by a half ton but after seeing their team i've changed my prediction and instead have us winning by about 30 points.

da mad maori

Juniors
Hey out there Oz. Long time ya ole sun-of-a-gun. Glad to see the vim is still there. I dont care if we scrape in in extra time.A wins a win in my books. Gotta catch up with you and the missus and the whanau soon. Maybe the Eels huh.??? Or are you planning on heading toward the big smoke at some time.

AliN

Live Update Team
da mad maori said:
Hey out there Oz. Long time ya ole sun-of-a-gun. Glad to see the vim is still there. I dont care if we scrape in in extra time.A wins a win in my books. Gotta catch up with you and the missus and the whanau soon. Maybe the Eels huh.??? Or are you planning on heading toward the big smoke at some time.

How about Sunday DMM? Where do you guys all meet up, will be there will bells on.
Got the old tingling down the spine when I heard the team announced on the radio yesterday, and knew there was only one place to be on Sunday!!
Could bring you a bag of green kiwifruit ( they're not quite ripe yet ;-) )

dazza

Staff member
i listened to steve price on radio sport this morning. what he said did nothing but leave me as confident as hell that we are gonna kick sea eagle butt on sunday.

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!

cheers dazza

da mad maori

Juniors
I find it refreshing to read that we are talking about the WARRIORS as a team. I have heard around the traps all the talk is about how Price is "DA MAN". He will be our saviour, he will lead us to the promised treasures. Sure he will lead us but no matter how great he is, and he is, it's gonna take the team as a whole to achieve the goals that we have always yearned for. I'm referring to the Hohaia's, Webb, Toopi's and so-on. On their day,[and we remember how potent they were] they are bloody good players, in fact, rated amongst the best in their positions, at various times. That includes Jones. I personally dont think that the likes of Wiki and Price bring much more experience to the team, moreso they are shown respect for what they have achieved in a long career. And it is that RESPECT that will make the above mentioned and the squad as a whole, follow them to the end

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
dazza said:
i listened to steve price on radio sport this morning. what he said did nothing but leave me as confident as hell that we are gonna kick sea eagle butt on sunday.

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!

cheers dazza

well its not as though he is going to say anything negative :lol:

Latest posts