What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors vs Knights Spoiler

Agent Mulder

Bench
Well stick that up ya you "Knights will finish last without Johns" idiots.
34-20 across the tasman

Well done The Knights.

I wish Parramatta played with that much heart.

Agent Mulder

Bench
sullyfan said:
I hope the title of this thread doesn't spoil the result for some. ;-)

The game is over anyway.
If i dont want to know a Score i dont come on the forums...Its bloody common sense if you ask me.

I hate these people who come in here and then go off at others because they found out the final score.

I mean this is a Forum where we talk about NRL isn't it?

11Straight

Juniors
Yeah that was a real gutsy display by the knights their defence was much improved from last week good win guys.

Kaz

junior
If you are giving the results of a game, that some people may have taped because the were working etc.

Please put Spoiler in the Title.

I changed the name of the thread.

miccle

Bench
Well done Newcastle. I am well-known to hate the Knights, but that doesn't mean i don't respect them. After tonight, I have even more respect for a lot of those blokes who got out there and proved the critics wrong. Well played... fantastic rugby league.

gaterooze

Bench
Yeah, great game all round -- both teams played well, I thought -- remember, it was 24-20 with 1 minute to go. Knights scored 10 points in the final minute!

Super effort. Sets up a good match next weel against the Roosters -- our first home game of the year, and at a revamped stadium too!