What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

warriors vs manly

NZ_10c_Warriors

Juniors
i love our odds in this one, after fighting a hard tough game, it will mentally prepare us. lewis brown clive churchill medallist, 20-14 warriors.

bartman

Immortal
Well called!

Well done Warriors, piss off Melbourne Cheatscum - still no legit premierships (and yes that includes the dodgy penalty try in 1999)!

Garts

Bench
Nice one. Glad you guys got up. If Manly cant win I would rather the Warriors not Melbourne.

Kong

Juniors
10c troll, stop trying to stir up hate up against the Warriors, at least Bunniesman and Broncos2010 are I believe actually fans of their teams.

maccattack

Juniors
If history is anything to go by Manly will win it. Their GF experience should calm them for the task.

I was at the game tonight and the Warriors looked like they were celebrating a Grand Final win. How many times have we seen that happen? Get into the GF, celebrate like crazy then flop miserably.

But with this side anything is possible. They were very strong tonight.

maccattack

Juniors
Too bad the Yawnion World Cup is on which will detract from the media attention in NZ.

Yeah maybe, but there are plenty of Kiwis here to send the love back home.

Besides. right now its the top story on the NZ Herald website...

redvwhite

Juniors
i love our odds in this one, after fighting a hard tough game, it will mentally prepare us. lewis brown clive churchill medallist, 20-14 warriors.

Mate, I hope they go out there and smash those Eagles. Play like that again and it will be a close game.

GO WARRIORS!!

buymeaskyline

Juniors
Too bad the Yawnion World Cup is on which will detract from the media attention in NZ.

When they beat the Tigers they were headlining the sports news ahead of the NZ win over Japan I think? Not sure if they'll headline over beating our world cup nemesis France but they should -.-

Well done to Manly as well. If not the Warriors, I'd rather have Manly win out of the top 4.

Danish

Referee
If history is anything to go by Manly will win it. Their GF experience should calm them for the task.

I was at the game tonight and the Warriors looked like they were celebrating a Grand Final win. How many times have we seen that happen? Get into the GF, celebrate like crazy then flop miserably.

But with this side anything is possible. They were very strong tonight.

thats what everyone was saying after the warriors beat the tigers.... that they over celebrated, just played their GF etc.

Personally i think they'll be well up for it, and if both teams play like they did this week the warriors would be favourites

maccattack

Juniors
thats what everyone was saying after the warriors beat the tigers.... that they over celebrated, just played their GF etc.

Personally i think they'll be well up for it, and if both teams play like they did this week the warriors would be favourites

I hope so. Its hard not to have a soft spot for the Warriors. Shame ol Stacey isnt in there.

Last edited:

ceagle

Bench

Yep, they have proven that it won faze them. They will be up for the Gf.

Latest posts