What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wasn't that a great game

I was at the game and I got to hand it to your team, they sure know how to grind out a win, several times I thought the Panthers were going to switch into top gear and overrun them but to the Cowboys credit they stuck in it and came out on top Thurston, Bowen, Rockin Rod and Carl Webb were outstanding tonight imho.

EvolutionUber

Juniors
I was talking about Tigers Cowboys but Cowboys Panthers was great and I was also there.

Yeahhh Cowboys are on top the Comp Plz lose Raiders and Sea Eagels so it will stay that way for a week.

Big Artie

Juniors
Yep, I was a t the game Im a very passionate panther supporter and have been for ova 30yrs, our blokes played well but were beaten by an extremely talented and well trained outfit, I hope we can reverse the decision late in the year, as no doubt you will be well entrenched in the top 4 barring any major injury concerns :(

dhurga

Juniors
Cowboys players had shockers last night. Thurston didn't take on the line left that to Lockyer. Only one to hold up his head was Bowman.

he he Caned Toads:D