What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch Davico This Week

antonius

Coach
I think he will turn in a good one this week. We all know how punishing this guy can be. Watching him since his comeback he has slowly built up his invovlment, last week he delt out a couple of really hard hits. Look for some brutal stuff this week, he's ready to hit his straps, there's gonna be a few sore Tigers tonight.

Burwood

Bench
Going to be interesting what happens to Davico next week when Perry and Reynoldson get back from holidays/injury. Hagan will have to decide whether to carry two frontrowers on the bench, or to play with just the one like he has for a fair amount of this season already.

Possible bench:

14. Mullen
15. Woolnough
16. Davico/Tanner
17. Brown

All I know is that it's great to actually have experienced forwards struggling to make the 17 each week.

Stuzmeister

Juniors
I'm loving the depth we have with our forwards at the moment. It's great. I really hope he does do well, not only today but this year. He deserves a good run after the horror run he's had with injuries. Good luck to him.

jamesgould

Juniors
He's been pretty good so far, dumb offload handed over good field possession on an early tackle at one point though.

The Devil

Bench
jamesgould said:
He's been pretty good so far, dumb offload handed over good field possession on an early tackle at one point though.

To be fair, Carmont didn't get a hand on it so it couldn't have been ruled to be a knock-on.

jamesgould

Juniors
Yeah it was a bad decision, he'd have been better holding onto it though.

I thought he was awesome today! Onya Davico!!!

Big Tim

First Grade
The thing that stood out for me with Davico this week is that before the Simpson try it looked like we would be kicking from about the 15 on 5th tackle as the play broke down. He took the ball, put his head down and drove towards the line. He played the ball on the 3 which but Joey in a position to run on the last, which he did finding Simmo for the inside ball.

Latest posts