What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watching Friday night football....

azza

Juniors
He was sh*t at the Raiders whenever he got a go in first grade. I remember once when we were coming home strong against the Dragons and he did a Wolfgramm and dropped the ball near our own tryline with about 5 minutes to go.

He killed it in premier league but I can't blame the club for letting him go on the form he showed in firsts. That said, he was excellent tonight and if he had played like that at the Raiders I would certainly have him back (he beats Bulgarelli anyday).

PS Macgill is a pie chucker, but I still hope he stays in NSW :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
He was shite here, now he is at least 4x the player he was at canberra
at the time we were right to get rid of him

He always had potential.

I remember that game against Brisbane where he did a 60m run and beat about 10 players. But then the next week he dropped like 4 balls. #-o

He always showed potential but i think he wasn't mentally ready to play first grade.
Just shows how much of a good coach graham murray is. I love watching Rocket Rod and still wish he was wearing the green.

Kris_man

Bench
Timbo said:
....does anyone else wish we kept Rocket Roddy #-o

f**kING OATH!!!!!!!!! i thought he was great for us (in firsts, i might add) in 20021 and 2002, and couldn't figure out why he was dropped. it doesn't surprise me whatsoever that he's succeeding at the Cowboys.

SOULS 04

Juniors
he seems to be a diff player now
i cant believe how much pace he had to run down utai and that tackle was a special

Latest posts