What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watching Melbourne tonight......

Stagger eel

Staff member
Melbourne are masters at playing to the conditions and the oppositions weakness and they'll continue to do so under Bellamy.

boring or not they're likely to win the comp because of it.

Hindyscrack

Bench
apeman said:
the game had absolutly no width. which proved troublesome for parra as we have the best backline in the comp.

wet track, and i beleive the OP feild isnt the widest going around.

anyone else notice the storm tactic of lying on a defender so they cant roll away in the play the ball. they scored a couple of penalties in the first half from it.

the wrestle and late extra men in the tackle is excessive, how they tread the fine line consistantly without being penalised astounds me.

Good points were that we defended well tonight. The two soft tries and Gurus dropped try, we should have taken the two points home.

eels_fan_01

Bench
The ref allowed them to play like that.

I agree it was boring but i mean we had our chances to win the game, we hardly played exciting footy.