What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watching Origin in Perth

Moffo

Referee
Unfortunately the merkins at work want me in Perth next week, flying over on origin night :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

Anyways, whats the go with WA coverage this year? Please don't say 1am replay

Wide World of Sports

State of Origin

Queensland V New South Wales

10:30-12:45

Wide World of Sports presents rugby league's State of Origin. Join your expert commentators for all the action as New South Wales takes on Queensland in game one of the 2007 series, from Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane.

Genre:Sport/Rugby League Country:Australia Other:Closed Captions
Widescreen
Duration:135 mins

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
That's a massive delay isn't it? Origin kicks off at 6pm WA time :crazy:

gallagher

Juniors
Moffo,
Go to a pub call The Grosvenor, cnr of Hill and Hay sts in East Perth. They have it LIVE on a big screen. Try the steah sandwich too.

Moffo

Referee
gallagher said:
Moffo,
Go to a pub call The Grosvenor, cnr of Hill and Hay sts in East Perth. They have it LIVE on a big screen. Try the steah sandwich too.

is that towards the kings park or subi part of perth mate?

gallagher

Juniors
Kings Park and Subi are the same end. Its the other end towards the WACA, not far out of town.

Geohood

Bench
Moffo said:
Unfortunately the merkins at work want me in Perth next week, flying over on origin night :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

My sister is representing Tech Pacific at this tech expo.. is that the same one you're going to?

Its funny cause shes there for like a day.. and it pretty much takes that long to get there and back lol.

Ghoulies

Bench
Moffo said:

I thought you were boycotting this series...
Moffo in regards to the Johnson/Maitua tackle said:
if he doesnt get suspended im not watching origin

Moffo

Referee
Geohood said:
My sister is representing Tech Pacific at this tech expo.. is that the same one you're going to?

Its funny cause shes there for like a day.. and it pretty much takes that long to get there and back lol.

na not in the plans mate, i will only be over there for 2 days though...not worth the 10 hours in a f**king plane! :crazy:

Perth Red

Post Whore
Fox have it on at 8pm (WA time) so most pubs are likely to be showing it either live or then.

Kurt Angle

First Grade
Moffo...

The Court Hotel.. 50 Beaufort Street in Northbridge.

Connections Bar.. 81 James Street in Northbridge.

You should be fine in one of these two places.

joondalup_giant

Staff member
Kurt Angle said:
Moffo...

The Court Hotel.. 50 Beaufort Street in Northbridge.

Connections Bar.. 81 James Street in Northbridge.

You should be fine in one of these two places.

"Connee's" would be the way 2 go ;)

Kurt Angle

First Grade
Hehe.. In all seriousness...

Mustang Bar on Lake street is getting the Imparja feed so 5:30 start for all the BS, I'd say 6pm (Perth Time) kick off, being 8pm Qld time.

The Paddington Ale House no doubt would show it live, it's a bit further out in Mt Hawthorn.

South Perth RL club would be the closest to the city, and it'll be full of RL types, on Manning Road in Manning.

Where abouts are you staying, I can call some pubs in Perth to find out for you.