What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watching the 2nd Test on the net after the game - not knowing the score!

Jim from Oz

Juniors
Hi all,
A small favour to ask of my fellow international RL tragics. I'm in Sydney, I don't have pay-TV and I'm DESPERATE to watch the 2nd England v NZ Test. Going to a pub is out as the game starts at approx. 1.30am Sunday morning Sydney time, and besides I am committed to a semi-organised bike ride on Sunday at 7am, returning home about 5pm (6am Sunday morning London time).
SO THE FAVOUR I ASK IS THIS: I would like to watch a full replay of the match (on YouTube or whatever) on the net when I get home on Sunday afternoon, without knowing the score. I notice someone placed a full replay of the first Test on YouTube a day or two after it was played. So I'm wondering: can anyone do that for the 2nd Test not too long after the game has finished, then put the link here? That way I can watch the game without, as I say, knowing the score!
If anyone can do that, I will be most grateful.
If this is not possible/what I ask is utterly ridiculous or even illegal, then no worries, just wondering! :)
Cheers and thanks in advance!

Burns

First Grade
Should be able to watch full replays from the BBC Iplayer website not too long after match finishes.

ozenzud

Juniors
I would suggest that you move into the 21st century, stop being so tight and fork out for paytv to watch the 3rd test and decider.

Latest posts