What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

way to respect the other team + your players gus

MOON MAN

Juniors
Yeh I thought he would go and congratulated his players for putting in an effort. Give your self an upper cut goose.

Leagueguy

Juniors
Is there a Qlder that didn't cheer when they saw Phil Goulds back walking into the tunnel. That was great and it was also great to see Andrew Johns who looked like crawled out of a sewer , have to eat his words about NSW running away with it. Why does he never look clean?

choc_soldier

Coach
It was petulant behaviour on his behalf.

If we were in front, I'm sure he would have been "available" for the Channel 9 cameras, no doubt lauding how good he really is, and how he's saved Origin. :lol:

JW

Coach
Looking forward to seein Stuart and Hagan taking control in the same series. Two top coaches and extremely commitmed people IMO, can only be good for Origin to have them coach their respective states. I really do believe Stuart will have a great effect on Origin.

Cheers.

Anonymous

Juniors
The guy is a total fathead. I can't wait till he's gone, no one involved in the media should be allowed to hold a coaching position.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Of course if NSW won he would have some glorious interview after the match, seeking praise for himself, but the fvckwit can't hack losing. Go cry in the dressing room you clown, only one game left we have to put up with your sh!t!

JK

The way he raised his arms and looked triumphant when they went in only to be disallowed :lol:

I was in a group of NSW fans who went crazy at Gould for walking away...