What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wayne Bennett: James Roberts has been off drugs for 6 months

AJB1102

First Grade
So AJB has no issues with the Broncos getting special treatment, good to know.

Feel free to point out where I said anything of the sought.

You've mentioned previously that English is your 2nd language but this sort of comprehension should see you back in ESL classes. I offered you an out by asking if you'd quoted the wrong post. Clearly my 2nd option of you just being a thick merkin turns out to be the right one.

AJB1102

First Grade
Cut him some slack mate. It becomes normal if you continually receive referential treatment, in reality you do not know any different.

Not sure who you think I go for but I think ya got it wrong.

Assuming you meant "preferential" treatment.

Canard

Immortal

You've mentioned previously that English is your 2nd language but this sort of comprehension should see you back in ESL classes. I offered you an out by asking if you'd quoted the wrong post. Clearly my 2nd option of you just being a thick merkin turns out to be the right one.

Find where I've mentioned English is my second language you bullshit artist.

Reactions: Vee

AJB1102

First Grade
Find where I've mentioned English is my second language you bullshit artist.

Couldn't pick it up in a quick search but I'm almost certain I've seen you reply to with something like that when someone corrected your use of "your" instead of "you're" in 4C.

Could be wrong, but either way:

Find where I've said I'm happy with the Bronco's or any other team's "players to not be subject to the same rules as the rest of the comp". This should be easy as you've said I'm on the record for it, you bullshit artist.

Canard

Immortal
Couldn't pick it up in a quick search but I'm almost certain I've seen you reply to with something like that when someone corrected your use of "your" instead of "you're" in 4C.

Could be wrong, but either way:

Find where I've said I'm happy with the Bronco's or any other team's "players to not be subject to the same rules as the rest of the comp". This should be easy as you've said I'm on the record for it, you bullshit artist.

You've assumed because of my avatar, just like you've assumed that you making excuses for the Broncos to flaunt the rules won't get called out

T.S Quint

Coach

- Gives someone shit for their English skills

- Uses the word 'sought' instead of 'sort'.

AJB1102

First Grade
You've assumed because of my avatar, just like you've assumed that you making excuses for the Broncos to flaunt the rules won't get called out

Mate you're a f**king idiot and I can't help you. I've assumed nothing - I don't even know what your avatar is. Like I said, I thought I recalled you having said something elsewhere, and I may be wrong. Either way your interpretations of my posts are ridiculous. To say I'm on record for saying something I didn't .. yeah you're beyond bothering with.

Enjoy the season.

AJB1102

First Grade
- Gives someone shit for their English skills

- Uses the word 'sought' instead of 'sort'.

I've been looking for a proof reader. PM for selection criteria, you may be the highly motivated and skilled professional we're looking for!

Canard

Immortal
Mate you're a f**king idiot and I can't help you. I've assumed nothing - I don't even know what your avatar is. Like I said, I thought I recalled you having said something elsewhere, and I may be wrong. Either way your interpretations of my posts are ridiculous. To say I'm on record for saying something I didn't .. yeah you're beyond bothering with.

Enjoy the season.

Keep making apologies for them mate.

Pedge1971

First Grade

Jumps on Canards English after spelling sort, sought.....

Edit: TS Quint beat me to it..

T.S Quint

Coach
I've been looking for a proof reader. PM for selection criteria, you may be the highly motivated and skilled professional we're looking for!

Not necessary.
I'm just a guy who is trying to save the world, one spelling/grammar mistake at a time.

Besides, it's a full time job just trying to help out our mate hindy111 in the Parra forum.