What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wayne Bennett Talking Like A Complete Loser!

gallagher

Juniors
J.N. said:
I just think they guy that started this thread is a Bennett hater.

Look at his record. I don't care how he talks to the media. Look at his record. And why is it Wayne's fault for the star studded lineup losing ?

You say 'look at his record'. Thats fairrr enough but if you can give him credit for winning comps,origins etc then you also have to lay some blame on him when they lose. he got the team he wanted, he's gotta be responsible for the results.

innsaneink

Referee
nospam49™ said:
"It's ridiculous," he said. "I've seen what's happened with Buchanan and the agenda that was there. They've tried to do a job on him and he's retained his position. Eddie Jones has been in the same boat. He's retained his position. You've got to understand the business that we're in. We play sport and there are losers.

"Someone has to win and someone has to lose and Australia - regardless of whatever sport they're in - are not going to stay at the top of everything for the rest of our lives. So you better get used to it."

"Regardless of the outcome here, I wouldn't think that I'd be under any more pressure than what I have been at any other time of my life," Bennett said.

"If they [the ARL] are unhappy with what I'm doing, then they'll make a decision on that. But I'm not going to go through this tour and I'm not going to answer another question about whether I'm under some sort of pressure after one loss."

If I hear that out of a coach that has just lost for the first time ever in Sydney since 1959, with a squad that was supposed to lap his opposition.....then Im already looking for his replacement.

This is the same type of talk that GB and NZ have been doing for 20 years!

Thsi isnt just any other team. This isnt the bloody Broncos or the ****ing union side. This is the Australian Kangaroo's, Australia's most successful sporting team ever!

When the coach of the Kangaroo's says "Someone has to lose" that its for me. HUGE changes need made through the entire system in regards to the coach, who selects the coach, who selects the lineup....everything.

Yeah....Benny knew he needed some insurance....way back then.
When was the last time Bennett won anything?

Time to go.

Latest posts