What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wayne Bennett, the greatest coach ever

applesauce

Bench
To have his kind of domination in the modern game takes him past Jack Gibson.

If he can turn the likes of Soward, Weyman and Hornby into premiership players in only 2 seasons (and minor premiers in 1) shows how much of an influence he has on a team.

Makes you wonder how many Broncos would be household names if not for Bennett...

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Id love to go to training sessions with him. Iv learnt from a couple of coaches, he is the one I would kill for.

Also has a great passion for the international game...
When he retires from coaching he should be on the IC ..

Azkatro

First Grade
Only thing that tarnishes his record is that three of his Grand Final wins were against a man who will go down as the only coach to ever lose one to Michael Hagan.

aussies1st

Staff member
For me he took it when he was part of the successful Kiwi World Cup campaign. This seals the deal, transformed the underachievers of last decade into a force they should have been.

Avenger

Immortal
The greatest coach ever has also endorsed Stephen Kearney as a great young coach. Enough for me.

Latest posts