What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wayne Bennett

grandorient

Bench
Well Guys,

I still feel a little sorry for the Sharkies.

I realise it goes against everything this forum stands for, but then again, I have been described as abnormal.

I just don't like putting the boot in, when someones down. But hey, I guess thats just me.

I'd still like to see Cronulla beat Manly and Melbourne.

GO

Sticky finds old lamp in his garden rubs it and "nice person" out pops a genie who say's "sticky, thanks for releasing me I've been in this bloody lamp for 1oo's of years ,anything you want is yours."Stick thinks a bit and says, "how about peace in the middle east?" Genie rubs his chin and says "whoooa sticky that one's a bit hard even for me, that problem has been going on for ever haven't you got one a little bit easier?"Sticky thinks again and says "well what about the sharks winning a game or two?" Genie looks a stick and says "I think we'll go back and start working on that middle eastern problem."

'
'

I noticed after we'd seen off the Cowboys, there was no real threads about the game, players and incidents. It was like 'business as usual, carry on, nothing to see here'.

Massive test against the raw sewage from Melbourne, massive!! If we go down it'll be interesting to see who starts chirping about Saints 'not all they're cracked up to be'.

We've had a dream run with injuries, suspensions and off field drama since Bennett took over, may well it continue.

I put my money on it that if we lose Geyer and that Imbocile Tallis will bag us. They already bag us when we are winning...

big pat

Coach
Well Guys,

I still feel a little sorry for the Sharkies.

I realise it goes against everything this forum stands for, but then again, I have been described as abnormal.

I just don't like putting the boot in, when someones down. But hey, I guess thats just me.

I'd still like to see Cronulla beat Manly and Melbourne.

GO

yeah i have a soft spot for them too, its called the cooks river.

big pat

Coach
I think you mean the Georges River there Big Pat.

no i meant the cooks river, an effluent river running through, canterbury and campsie, linking with tempe and wolli creek, connecting with botany bay at kyeemagh.

Latest posts