What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wayne

smi962

First Grade
Thats the problem with you Bronco's, you never appreciate a good thing until it's gone

Minh

First Grade
I thought Brisbane were happy with Henjak lol:sarcasm:
Master coach will be here another year at least and hopefully then some, same goes for Saint boyd as well. You guys will be a pretty good side next year regardless.

Punk in Drublic

Juniors
In all honesty, I can see Bennett going back up North after next year. His family still lives up there and it must be tough being away from them.

I would love for Wayne to stay with the Dragons for a few more years but i don't think it will happen. He has achieved everything he set out to do already.

SilentAssassin

Juniors
In all honesty, I can see Bennett going back up North after next year. His family still lives up there and it must be tough being away from them.

I would love for Wayne to stay with the Dragons for a few more years but i don't think it will happen. He has achieved everything he set out to do already.

My thoughts exactly.

If Boyd does go back to the Broncos can you send down Hoffman?

choc13

Juniors
so it was fine for u to secretly pay gorden tallis during the 1996 season to stop him playing his final season with the dragons which was the missing link of us beating manly, parading mundine midseason on TELEVISIOMN the same yr and tallis bringing him a birthcake.Tasteless assholes

As far as im concerned i always hated uz and always will,,,u had an entire state to build ur dinasty and now u want it all back. Well tough sh*t , go steal players from someone else ,,stgeorge is not weak no more we are here for the long haul now!!!!!!Get a taste of ur own medicine sunshine

box of kleenex tissues and enjoy henjaks brilliant coaching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bennett is staying mate