What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WC 38th Match: England v India - Birmingham 30/6/19 (Eng won by 31 runs)

TheParraboy

Staff member
730pm Sunday

Game of the tournament to date,

Two sides who were both favoured to take out this Cup well above all others

At times it was Poms tournament for the taking. Now India stand alone , only side undefeated.

Must win game for the Poms. (Pakistan breathing down their necks with games v afghanistan and Bangers)

Tipster

Bench
If Morgan wins the toss he needs to bat. England have shown they can't handle the pressure of chasing in this tournament even though the past 4 years they mastered it.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Pressure and poor confidence doing the poms head it

Wouldn’t be surprised India belt them into the North Atlantic

Is it bad of me to say ‘Go Team India’

blaza88z

Coach
India haven't been batting at their best recently, their bowlers have been doing the work though

Not sure they can get away with setting England anything under 280, you would have to imagine England will be primed for this, i'd love an English loss as much as anyone else here but I reckon India have been a bit wobbly

TheParraboy

Staff member
England to come out and make a statement.

If I keep saying it enough times then it might come true.

I think mighty Inguland have exhausted all their statements on roads for 2 years leading into this cup

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'm not sure if I'm on the Indian bandwagon against England.

Indian fans are the biggest merkins in the game, I want England to win here and then get rolled by the kiwis.

Bazal

Post Whore
I hope neither team well.

But India are locked in for finals realistically, given their run home is quite soft, so if they can contribute to the Poms missing then that's what I have to hope for I guess.