What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WC FINAL: England v New Zealand Lords London July 14 2019 (Result - Tie)

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Williamson crawling slower than my 10 month old, but at least you know he can catch up later if he stays in.

Nicholls not so much.

shiznit

Coach
Lack of runs worrying now, we can’t settle for 240 odd against this lot
I’m not so worried about SR especially from Williamson....

England have quite rightly gone all out to attack him...

So he’s been just trying to survive this initial onslaught... it’s starting to ease which will free him up hopefully...

Front-Rower

First Grade
With all the talk about how well NZ bowled in Manchester, and yes they did bowl well but they bowled in the morning. It wasn’t like India came out in the afternoon and batted in the sunshine on a flat wicket.

vvvrulz

Coach
With all the talk about how well NZ bowled in Manchester, and yes they did bowl well but they bowled in the morning. It wasn’t like India came out in the afternoon and batted in the sunshine on a flat wicket.

Which is exactly why I wanted to bowl first

edabomb

First Grade
Santner couldn't hit the skin off a rice pudding

I saw some highlights of the 2016 series in England today where Santner took 28 off a Rashid over. It's like he has started trying to imitate Vetorri as a batsmen since then.

Meth

Staff member
I saw some highlights of the 2016 series in England today where Santner took 28 off a Rashid over. It's like he has started trying to imitate Vetorri as a batsmen since then.

He’s a noodler now. And that’s fine- we have Neesham and CDG who’ll go out to try to bash it

shiznit

Coach
Nicholls starting to get it out of the middle consistently.... he’s done the hard work here... hopefully he doesn’t throw it away.

Bazal

Post Whore
Nicholls starting to get it out of the middle consistently.... he’s done the hard work here... hopefully he doesn’t throw it away.

He's gotta play the Babar Azam/Joe Root type role now. 270 looks like probably a good enough score potentially, need more than Bradmanson to build around though. Taylor and Neesham and The BigMan and Santer can be the guys to have a dash, and even Bradmanson can up the rate when he wants.

They need to control the innings and keep wickets back

shiznit

Coach
83% of stats are completely made up.

68% of studies agree

The only stat that matters...

images

Latest posts