What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WCW Saturday Night @ Suncorp

Patorick

Staff member
Hopefully Dusty will be on commentary.

There will be clubbering. If you will?

Any word on who's booking it?

Brownie.Kougari

Juniors
I heard the Cronulla boys will be hiding in the crowd and when the game is almost won for the Storm they will run onto the field with steel chairs and crack them over their heads. Then when they're all knocked out the Broncos will score an easy try to win. Then Cronulla will pretend to congratulate the Broncos but will them hit them over the head too and kick them on the ground until security come take them away and the trainers have to take off the Broncos on stretchers, setting the scene for a massive match next week!

:lol: where the f**k did that come from?

Would be good to see, then let the crowd run onto the field.

Loudstrat

Coach
I'm waiting for Folau to score the match winning try, and before he puts the ball down, scores one for the Broncos.

F*ck this good v evil sh*t. I'll be cheering the video ref to see if he can deny as many fair tries as possible.

In reality, it's dumb v dumber.