What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WCW vs nWo Mafia sign up sheet

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Smiley made us wait another day? If he doesnt die night one my TC level will instantly raise to a 9.

It wasnt actually Smiley's fault, Mis' game went longer than I expected and I have to entertain a young Chinese lady today. It will all be a go go tomorrow.

Last edited:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Got to meta someone.

You've got a 50/50 shot. I either get role blocked or killed night 1 so nothing might happen. Or you could get lucky and I could have a protect or investigate, although if I have an investigate and you come up town I'll just lie and say you're mafia for the lynch anyway.

Misanthrope

Staff member
It wasnt actually Smiley's fault, Mis' game went longer than I expected and I have to entertain a young Chinese lady today. It will all be a go go tomorrow.

I did say you could start your game on Thursday, given my game was down to 2-3 people :lol:

Did you end up finding that nurse outfit?

Misanthrope

Staff member
I got my role.

I'll give you a hint...

1403386022433.gif