What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WCW vs nWo Mafia sign up sheet

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Ok guys, this is the eagerly anticipated (by me) WCW vs nWO mafia. It begins after Hogan joined the nWo and will include a number of interesting features.

Night phases will be set out as editions of Nitro with every 4th night being a PPV. PPV's will see some powers modified in addition to set events.

Instead of being killed, characters instead will be fired from the promotion.
This will take the form of backstage politics (lynching) or getting injured (taking the place of kills). This will not differ from normal gameplay but will read more realistically.

After the success of the Buddha role in Monkey mafia Hoggmaster will return as Ted Turner in a bid to discourage meta gaming and inactivity.

There will also be a number of preset events which will occour throughout the game. Don't worry if you die early you can still be involved through these events.

1. Hoggmaster
2. Dani
3. Soc
4. Micky
5. Drew
6. Mis
7. Whall
8. KTF
9. Shaun Hewitt
10. Pugz
11. AFS (definately maybe)
12. SGLC
13. RHCP
14. Butch
15. DogsLife
16. Manurewa Marlins
17. MackDaddy
18. Bazal
19. Parra Pride
20. Bazzi
21. Jason Mayer
22. DB
23. SeeJay
24. Pharohmir
25. The limosine riding, jet flying, wheeling dealing, kiss stealing, Bunnies Man
26. Smiley

Last edited:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Pop me into this
Im sure there will be more details on how it plays out, im keen beans

35421572.jpg

afinalsin666

First Grade
Each game normally goes maybe 8 phases, so two ppvs. FFBs NWO is gonna be a blow off angle :lol: put me in as a maybe.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Did Ally tell you you'd have no internet? It'd be odd for her to have it switched off when you're about to move in.