What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We’ve all been conned.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Maybe they’ve got a few of us on ignore. The writing has been on the wall for a long time. I got shredded mentioning dropping one of our wingers or waqa. I got torn a new ring hole suggesting we’re pretenders and don’t deserve to be in the top 4. The forum went into meltdown when I said we’ve had a favourable draw. When I mentioned BA has a history of getting his team to crumble in games that matter, you’d think I crucified Jesus Christ. What about the time I mentioned dropping that plodder lane. He’s the biggest fraud, a Genuine journeyman that jag a big contract at the eels. FML
What did you realistically expect before the Souths game? If someone asked to pick the score what would you have said?

IFR33K

Coach
What did you realistically expect before the Souths game? If someone asked to pick the score what would you have said?

I’m not a betting man and don’t often think about what the score will be, so I can’t answer that. Sorry

eel01s

Bench
The worst part is that, when a team goes wide, we look like we have 10 players on the field we are that short. Every time.

Yet in attack not once can we create that same type of overlap.

Avenger

Immortal
I’d go after Trent Robinson when his current contract expires with the Roosters as I’m convinced that Craig Fitzgibbon has been groomed as their next coach.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Which coaches are available?

Seibold
McGregor
Kearney
Walters
Flanagan
Green
Pay
Griffin
Fitzgibbon
Cartwright
Hannay
Payten
Young
Furner

Flanno, Green or Fitzgibbon are probably the best options. Most of the other options are shit.

Avenger

Immortal
Which coaches are available?

Seibold
McGregor
Kearney
Walters
Flanagan
Green
Pay
Griffin
Fitzgibbon
Cartwright
Hannay
Payten
Young
Furner

Flanno Green or Fitzgibbon are probably the best options. Most of the other options are shit.
I rate Furner and Payten. However I’d take a punt on the ones you have mentioned.

You forgot Georgallis and Dymock. And that Pommie merkin, Lane ?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I’d go after Trent Robinson when his current contract expires with the Roosters as I’m convinced that Craig Fitzgibbon has been groomed as their next coach.
He’d be amazing, but we would have to seriously blow his knob to get him to do it.