What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We’ve Got The Eels Today

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'll be happy to see him in reserve grade. Horrible miss on Gower.

You need to watch that again Uncle. Dillon didnt miss. He hit, stuck and went to ground with Gower. It was Felix that got bumped off like a rag doll. The second player was needed to prevent Gower rolling in the tackle and to get under him.

Surely

Post Whore
f**king harsh markers
You need to watch that again Uncle. Dillon didnt miss. He hit, stuck and went to ground with Gower. It was Felix that got bumped off like a rag doll. The second player was needed to prevent Gower rolling in the tackle and to get under him.

Oh f**k off

They both f**ked up

wibble

Bench
Lucky to get away with it.

Everyone knows I’m critical of Val and here I go again. He had a try assist and a good one at that. But it was off an inside ball that we have tried with him time and time again. We need to find him space better whilst Dugan is out injured.

He wasn’t there to stop the eels first try when he absolutely 100% should have been with no excuses. He showed zero urgency to get there. He should have been there with a beautiful cover tackle like we have seen so many great fullbacks do in the past.

He didn’t attack that bomb that went up in the first half. He should have been all over that but he sat back and let it bounce and hen let the team run it out our half without contributing.

He was hardly involved in that first half.

The 2nd half he tried to get more involved, the effort was there. I wouldn’t say he did anything amazing but he didn’t stuff up at least. Apart from that obstruction but I won’t hold it against him.

If he had had a great game I’d admit it but he wasn’t a stand out player in my eyes at all. And yet on the “other” forums they given him 3, 2 and 1’s saying he had a blinder. Do other people agree he had a blinder and stood out?

Or am I just that critical?

I give him a 5 maybe 6 out of 10. I rate him on his wage also, it means we need top performances more than twice every 2 years and his game today was not one of those by any means, in my eyes.

Pretty fair assessment of his game, I'd say. Like much of the year after his horrible first few games, he has been OK because he has had some good plays and bad plays within the same passages of play.

Latest posts