What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are the kings of dumb footy!

eel01s

Bench
I am still in amazement at just how dumb our second half was.

Forgetting out ineptitude in attack for a moment, how about:

1) The absolutely diabolical kicking game (apart from Hayne kicking it dead, and Sandow kicking early). Gee talk about pathetic last tackle kicks! Why is Sandow always out of position on the last??? I would rather MK kick from dummy half! Here's an idea, let Hayne kick deep FFS. We kept gifting the Dragons good field position.

2) We are holding on by our fingernails. SO Paulo decides to try a trick shot IN OUR OWN HALF with TAUTAI of all people!!!! FMD!

3) Hayne passing wide to Morgan when NOTHING WAS ON. FMD AGAIN! Just kick the effing ball deep son, and play the game down that end.

Now back to our useless attack. Sandow needs to run more, and not crab across field. No more useless settlers on the 5th FFS. On the last, have a plan!!! For most sets it is just adlibbed, so nobody knows if a kick is coming or what.

We are deadset hopeless! We had sooooo many chances before and after halftime to get to 18-4 and shut out that game, but we are so dumb.

Sorry rant over.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Can't argue with any of that mate, i think i said 20 times while watching game how stupid we are.

forestfan

Juniors
I am still in amazement at just how dumb our second half was.

Forgetting out ineptitude in attack for a moment, how about:

1) The absolutely diabolical kicking game (apart from Hayne kicking it dead, and Sandow kicking early). Gee talk about pathetic last tackle kicks! Why is Sandow always out of position on the last??? I would rather MK kick from dummy half! Here's an idea, let Hayne kick deep FFS. We kept gifting the Dragons good field position.

2) We are holding on by our fingernails. SO Paulo decides to try a trick shot IN OUR OWN HALF with TAUTAI of all people!!!! FMD!

3) Hayne passing wide to Morgan when NOTHING WAS ON. FMD AGAIN! Just kick the effing ball deep son, and play the game down that end.

Now back to our useless attack. Sandow needs to run more, and not crab across field. No more useless settlers on the 5th FFS. On the last, have a plan!!! For most sets it is just adlibbed, so nobody knows if a kick is coming or what.

We are deadset hopeless! We had sooooo many chances before and after halftime to get to 18-4 and shut out that game, but we are so dumb.

Sorry rant over.

the Morgan issue well its like dammed if we do dammed if we dont...people criticised para for going into their shell last 15..hayne was trying to play natural and that happened

5th tackle hail mary resulted in f**king try and made me very angry but yeah the game shouldnt come down to 1 error

if we werent good enough for the full game then thats it, 3 tries to 2

Tooooks

Bench
How many sets did we have in their 20 where we looked absolutely clueless and impotent in attack? Apart from the 2 tries we actually scored, we never once looked threatening. Sandow would get the ball, look around not knowing what to do, and just pass it to someone else who didn't know what to do with it.

I can't see how we're going to win another game this year. The second worst team have already flogged us, we haven't played Roosters yet, Raiders beat us, Titans are playing some good footy. Just can't see how it's going to happen.

Chipmunk

Coach
How many sets did we have in their 20 where we looked absolutely clueless and impotent in attack? Apart from the 2 tries we actually scored, we never once looked threatening. Sandow would get the ball, look around not knowing what to do, and just pass it to someone else who didn't know what to do with it.

I can't see how we're going to win another game this year. The second worst team have already flogged us, we haven't played Roosters yet, Raiders beat us, Titans are playing some good footy. Just can't see how it's going to happen.

I wouldnt say that we looked threatening for the first try. Looked like a pretty average kick that Nightingale fumbled and due to our enthusiasm we pounced on it. Ironic that McGuire scored a try in his probable last NRL game too.

I agree that we just look clueless in attack in general. The set of six were Ryan scored is the most cohesion I have seen from the team in a month....

Im not sure where the next win is either.

Parra Pride

Coach
I wouldnt say that we looked threatening for the first try. Looked like a pretty average kick that Nightingale fumbled and due to our enthusiasm we pounced on it. Ironic that McGuire scored a try in his probable last NRL game too.

I agree that we just look clueless in attack in general. The set of six were Ryan scored is the most cohesion I have seen from the team in a month....

Im not sure where the next win is either.

Next week, mate.

#WeGotDis

barney gumble

Juniors
I think if we can defend like we did last night we'll beat the sharks Monday week. Our defence was most definately improved.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Only watched highlights, nice shoulder charge from kapow to let them win.

Quality effort......

Defending @centre no doubt the Big Face plan.

I hated when we had Kimmorley, Anderson....

Feel for ya.

Kornstar

Coach
They just stood so flat in attack, why? It was f***ing frustrating to watch time and time again them literally standing on top of each other!!!

Maroubra Eel

Coach
It's a sad period in our clubs history when even Sharks fans are feeling sorry for us. These are dark dark days indeed.

zipzip man

Juniors

Yeah, we certainly had a fair bit of time in their 20 and couldn't get points.

It amazes me why we never try to get a repeat set! we never do

Chipmunk

Coach
I think if we can defend like we did last night we'll beat the sharks Monday week. Our defence was most definately improved.

We defended OK because we were 'up' for the game, showed urgency and enthusiasm. However, we were playing against the team with apparently the second worst attack in the NRL.

I dont think we will bring the same level of intensity and urgency and enthusiasm we had in the Dragons game so I think we will be easy pickings again.

Latest posts