What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We beat souffs

simmo1

First Grade
Great win, but gee without Latrell that Souffs side looks very ordinary. Cook and the three starting backrowers aside, there really isn't much else. I think they miss the 8.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Great win, but gee without Latrell that Souffs side looks very ordinary. Cook and the three starting backrowers aside, there really isn't much else. I think they miss the 8.

from what I could tell Latrell was the only one they had missing

whilst we had Doueih, Stefano, Simpkin, Tuilagi, Blore, Talau, Roberts, Kepeoa then lost Laurie just before halftime

that new 7 is pretty ordinary, cooks on massive overs and early indications are that the coach isnt much chop

they’ll probably sneak into the 8 purely because there’s so many crap teams but yeah they missed their window

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
from what I could tell Latrell was the only one they had missing

whilst we had Doueih, Stefano, Simpkin, Tuilagi, Blore, Talau, Roberts, Kepeoa then lost Laurie just before halftime

that new 7 is pretty ordinary, cooks on massive overs and early indications are that the coach isnt much chop

they’ll probably sneak into the 8 purely because there’s so many crap teams but yeah they missed their window
They really need to speed the play the ball up and utilise Cook's pace.

Apparently he was a beach sprinter

Their new 7 is Kieren Kerr/John Morris levels of bang average

Anyway, I hope everyone managed to lol@souffs and got the $3.50ish on offer

The Rosco

Bench
They really need to speed the play the ball up and utilise Cook's pace.

Apparently he was a beach sprinter

Their new 7 is Kieren Kerr/John Morris levels of bang average

Anyway, I hope everyone managed to lol@souffs and got the $3.50ish on offer
Who was a beach sprinter ? Cook ?
Huh. Who'd have known.

stryker

First Grade
Definitely missed it.
Even without Latrell, they should have got up last year once Melbourne were taken out.
They have enough decent players to get them to the finals, but won’t cause any damage once in there.

gordsy

Juniors
Bit harsh laying Souths problems at the feet of a guy who has played 10 first grade games or less.
Souths made the mistake of picking Walker over Reynolds. Did they not watch origin games to see when Walker went missing and phoned it in.

Fordy20

Juniors
Bit harsh laying Souths problems at the feet of a guy who has played 10 first grade games or less.
Souths made the mistake of picking Walker over Reynolds. Did they not watch origin games to see when Walker went missing and phoned it in.
It's like they didn't watch the grand final either. Bennett's game plan was literally built around the fact that Walker goes missing. The plan was to keep the side competitive and try not to screw up until the 60 minute mark when Marshall can come on and break the game open, but Walker couldn't even do that right.

Walker is hugely overrated and without Reynolds there steering the ship, he's being exposed. Souths won't extend him.