What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We can beat Origin: Sailor

ibeme

First Grade
Even if they get a sellout crowd, the game could never reach the intensity that SOO will reach. Everytime the intensity remotely looks like building, they kick the ball out, or blow up a penalty.

Costaki

Juniors
nuffing will ever beat origin football
soo is the biggest sporting event in australia f**k the melbourne cup thats shit
soo is the biggest and the best

wittyfan

Referee
Extraordinary comments from Wendell. Waratahs-Reds games have never, and will never, match the interest and excitement of State of Origin.

Booyah

Bench
Tigertread said:
George_Illa said:
Sam Thaiday, the Broncos front rower, doesn't his brother play for the Waratards? That would make him another not-so-true blue.
His cousin Milton. Both from Townsville.

Sam was born in Sydney.

iggy plop

First Grade
Plus that Nathan Grey or is it Gay? He's a Queenslander I think.

Like Origin my arse - Pathetic.

Hope the game is a total FAILURE

f**k I hate yawnion.

Tigertread

Juniors
Booyah said:
Tigertread said:
George_Illa said:
Sam Thaiday, the Broncos front rower, doesn't his brother play for the Waratards? That would make him another not-so-true blue.
His cousin Milton. Both from Townsville.

Sam was born in Sydney.
Yes he was born in Sydney, but lived all his life in Townsville. Went to Kirwan High School.