What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We can still make it...honestly....

Utey

Coach
He did pretty well last night didnt he. He didnt miss one tackle all night. Smith didnt realli get much ball but was still pretty solid.

For a 1st up game he really did not look nervous at all. feleti has just cemented his 1st grade spot for the rest of the year. And now that all hopes are dashed why not bring a few more up for more game time before the start of next season??

Utey

Coach
I dont know botu cemented. I think Fui did well playing in the role he was given. Good hands for the try as well. Smith will make way for Grothe with Graham to centre. The halves will be intresting. Thorman dykes witt????

Unreal V

Juniors
On last weeks performance I can't see why we can't win the next 5 games. We are in a race for the last spot in the eight against the Cowboys, Sharks, Tigers and the Knights. The fact that we play the tigers and the sharks is a positive.

Cowboys
Dragons
Bulldogs
Souths
Panthers
Tigers
Sharks

The Cowboys also play the Tigers and the Sharks. Even if they beat the Sharks, Souths and the Tigers that will leave them on 27 points

Sharks

Broncos
Roosters
Eels
Bye
Storm
Cowboys

If Parramatta can win this game then I can only see them getting another 4 points including the Bye leaving them on 24 for the year.

Knights

Souths
Raiders
Sea Eagles
Dragons
Bulldogs
West Tigers

Say they beat Souths, Manly and the Tigers that will give them 24 points.

Tigers

Eels
Souths
Bye
Broncos
Cowboys
Knights

The best Run home. We would need to beat them and as log as the broncos beat them even if they win the remainder of their games that will put them on 26.

Therefore to a certain extent our destiny is still in our hands. We need to win all our remaing games.

Tigers
Bye
Sharks
Warriors
Penrith
Roosters

I honestly beleive they can beat these teams on their day.

[/b]

The Colonel

Immortal
On the back of Saturdays performance and the fact others lost we are mathematically still a chance but I'm over mathematics.........

Misty Bee

First Grade
Add me!

Here's how we do it.

v Tigers

Pre game, Brian Smith gets sacked.

Nathan Cayless installed as captain coach, and playes, Webcke like, with his arm half healed. Parra respond, defeating Tigers by a Thorman FG, 9-8

Bye

Inspired, Eric Grothe says 'stuff the painful pubis', and starts training as his dad used to - on the lounge watching Foxtel! Meanwhile, Coach Cayless orders Hindy - "A dozen meat lovers pizza - double anchovies!"

v Sharks

Dykes returns to 5/8. Cayless orders him to make him self familiar with Ben Smith and Luke Burt. Tells him that Steve Rogers really wants his spoilt brat Union son to play 5/8. Dykes wins MOM, and Smith and Burty score doubles. Parra 32-6

v Warriors

Coach Cayless replays the last game v NZ, and Vella and pearson quietly shit themselves. Cayless glares at 'em, then turns his head and gives a shrill wolf whistle. Through the wall bursts Aaron Canings, bulked up to 125 kg of muscle thanks to a secret Graham Olling training regime. Early in the first half, Palea'asina is reduced to a small pancake. Eels 38-0

v Penrith
Coach Cayless, astute as ever, gives Daniel Wagon a free expenses paid trip to the Cootamundra Alpaca festival. Thus eliminating to 'I forgot to pass the ball' Syndrome. Vella has a stormer, secure in the knowledge that Big Bad Aaron is right behind him. Highl;ight of the match is little Luke Burt piking up Joel Clinton in a driving tackle, and carrying him from halfway to the dead ball line, and slamming him into the fence, before glaring "That'll teach ya to leave the Eels"!! Parra 44-6

v Roosters

Freddies farewell. Hindy dresses up as Alfie Langer, and Freddis shit's himself. Eels 26-7

Prelim semi final v Storm

Sideshow rund an extra strip of chalk down the sideline, and King's try is ruled touch in goal. Slater hears hindy exclaim 'come here ya f... little...c' and spends all game in panic. Wagon, in his new role as trainer, still makes 50 tackles. Eels 40-8

Semi final v Dragons.
A tight one. Cayless reminds Ridell who will be if coach next year, after biting his ear off in a scrum. IN panic, Pig scored the code's first ever own try. Eels 10-6

Premil final v Brisbane.
A neat Cayless game plan is to pull down the Telstra Stadium signs and replace them with "Welcome to Suncorp". The Broncos, who never beat the Eels at home, panic and lose. Dykes has a blinder, and Lockeyer acknowledges 'he was always bvetter than me at 5/8 anyway". Eels 14-0

GRAND FINAL v BULLDOGS

A Wade McKinnon spear tackle on Willy Mason sparks an all in brawl, which sees Burt flatten Andrew Ryan with a Liverpool kiss. Referee Hayne misses the lot. Braith Anasta wilts under the onslaught of Dyke's passing game, and Grothe runs straight over the top of El Masri for the Eels to lead 6-0 after 2 mins. Hindy scores a club record 5 tries, and Burt kicks 11 goals in a 64-0 win. Canterbury are kicked out of the comp for being totally shit.

Nathan Cayless liftes the Telstra Cup.

After ward in the club, that Parra Parra chant goes up, and I'm with 200 topless cheergirls onstage with a 44 gallon drum of jelly and......

BZZZZZ BZZZZZ BZZZZZ BZZZZZ

Is it time to get up for work already?

The Colonel

Immortal
Misty Bee said:
Meanwhile, Coach Cayless orders Hindy - "A dozen meat lovers pizza - double anchovies!"

You lost me here...... :lol: everyone knows that Hindy doesn't like anchovies.

Misty Bee said:
Add me!

Here's how we do it.

v Tigers

Nathan Cayless installed as captain coach, and playes, Webcke like, with his arm half healed. Parra respond, defeating Tigers by a Thorman FG, 9-8

Bye

Inspired, Eric Grothe says 'stuff the painful pubis', and starts training as his dad used to - on the lounge watching Foxtel! Meanwhile, Coach Cayless orders Hindy - "A dozen meat lovers pizza - double anchovies!"

v Sharks

Dykes returns to 5/8. Cayless orders him to make him self familiar with Ben Smith and Luke Burt. Tells him that Steve Rogers really wants his spoilt brat Union son to play 5/8. Dykes wins MOM, and Smith and Burty score doubles. Parra 32-6

v Warriors

Coach Cayless replays the last game v NZ, and Vella and pearson quietly sh*t themselves. Cayless glares at 'em, then turns his head and gives a shrill wolf whistle. Through the wall bursts Aaron Canings, bulked up to 125 kg of muscle thanks to a secret Graham Olling training regime. Early in the first half, Palea'asina is reduced to a small pancake. Eels 38-0

v Penrith
Coach Cayless, astute as ever, gives Daniel Wagon a free expenses paid trip to the Cootamundra Alpaca festival. Thus eliminating to 'I forgot to pass the ball' Syndrome. Vella has a stormer, secure in the knowledge that Big Bad Aaron is right behind him. Highl;ight of the match is little Luke Burt piking up Joel Clinton in a driving tackle, and carrying him from halfway to the dead ball line, and slamming him into the fence, before glaring "That'll teach ya to leave the Eels"!! Parra 44-6

v Roosters

Freddies farewell. Hindy dresses up as Alfie Langer, and Freddis sh*t's himself. Eels 26-7

Sideshow rund an extra strip of chalk down the sideline, and King's try is ruled touch in goal. Slater hears hindy exclaim 'come here ya f... little...c' and spends all game in panic. Wagon, in his new role as trainer, still makes 50 tackles. Eels 40-8

Semi final v Dragons.
A tight one. Cayless reminds Ridell who will be if coach next year, after biting his ear off in a scrum. IN panic, Pig scored the code's first ever own try. Eels 10-6

Premil final v Brisbane.
A neat Cayless game plan is to pull down the Telstra Stadium signs and replace them with "Welcome to Suncorp". The Broncos, who never beat the Eels at home, panic and lose. Dykes has a blinder, and Lockeyer acknowledges 'he was always bvetter than me at 5/8 anyway". Eels 14-0

GRAND FINAL v BULLDOGS

A Wade McKinnon spear tackle on Willy Mason sparks an all in brawl, which sees Burt flatten Andrew Ryan with a Liverpool kiss. Referee Hayne misses the lot. Braith Anasta wilts under the onslaught of Dyke's passing game, and Grothe runs straight over the top of El Masri for the Eels to lead 6-0 after 2 mins. Hindy scores a club record 5 tries, and Burt kicks 11 goals in a 64-0 win. Canterbury are kicked out of the comp for being totally sh*t.

After ward in the club, that Parra Parra chant goes up, and I'm with 200 topless cheergirls onstage with a 44 gallon drum of jelly and......

I agree with all that except I think we'll only get the dogs by 44-0!!!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Misty then descreetly tries to washes the sheets only to be caught be his misses and tries to explain to her that he was thinking about her all along ;-) ;-)

with no such luck ofcourse.... :oops: :oops: :oops:

eelavation said:
Misty then descreetly tries to washes the sheets only to be caught be his misses and tries to explain to her that he was thinking about her all along ;-) ;-)

with no such luck ofcourse.... :oops: :oops: :oops:

I had my sheets splashed by the time the semis arrived!!!! :oops:

The Engineers Room

First Grade
The only way to make the finals this year is to build a time machine to just before the Sharks game and have Dykes' whole family kidnapped. Tell him that ever time he doesn't pass the ball near the goal line his family tree loses a branch.

Then to just before the Cowboys game and slap them all awake and tell them to get up off the line in defence. That would get the season back on track.

Misty Bee

First Grade
How about we get that time machine back to September 2001, and hide all the pens in SMithy's and Fitzgerald's office?

Misty Bee said:
Add me!

Here's how we do it.

v Tigers

Bye

v Sharks

v Warriors

Coach Cayless replays the last game v NZ, and Vella and pearson quietly sh*t themselves. Cayless glares at 'em, then turns his head and gives a shrill wolf whistle. Through the wall bursts Aaron Canings, bulked up to 125 kg of muscle thanks to a secret Graham Olling training regime. Early in the first half, Palea'asina is reduced to a small pancake. Eels 38-0

v Penrith

v Roosters

Freddies farewell. Hindy dresses up as Alfie Langer, and Freddis sh*t's himself. Eels 26-7

Semi final v Dragons.

Premil final v Brisbane.

GRAND FINAL v BULLDOGS

A Wade McKinnon spear tackle on Willy Mason sparks an all in brawl, which sees Burt flatten Andrew Ryan with a Liverpool kiss. Referee Hayne misses the lot. Braith Anasta wilts under the onslaught of Dyke's passing game, and Grothe runs straight over the top of El Masri for the Eels to lead 6-0 after 2 mins. Hindy scores a club record 5 tries, and Burt kicks 11 goals in a 64-0 win. Canterbury are kicked out of the comp for being totally sh*t.

BZZZZZ BZZZZZ BZZZZZ BZZZZZ

Is it time to get up for work already?

Credit where it's due.....That was quality.

Well in

Latest posts