What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We had over a Millions bucks or more sitting on the sidelines and we Smahed ya's

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
Tonights performance shows.. it done matter who we got..

NO GI.. NO Manu.. over a millions bucks sitting on the sidelines.. Duffie.. 1st NRL game = 2 trys..

We were a team under the cap tonight.. and no one woulda beaten us..

If we could compete for points this year.. we'd win it all..

2011.. Storm WILL BE PREMIERS.

Just a shame for rugby league that they are cheats

Loudstrat

Coach
Where did you finish in 09'? got smashed by the storm you monkey farka:lol: i hope the storm keep goin over the cap just so parra can't win

Where did we finish? Premiers, apparently. Well, LEGAL premiers. And even though you had twice the monetary value, you STILL needed a re to gift it to you.

You dumb f*ck, if you didn't sponge $13 million off News every year, youd be deader than Annandale!

Generalzod

Immortal
So you smashed the Warriors what did it prove absolutely nothing..You still left with a big ZILCH

Didgi

Simostorm, stormbati and Mark Rudd. It's arrogant slimeballs like you that bring down the respect I and all other posters (except some Dragons fans) have for your club and your supporters. Proper fans like Kia Ora, Noa, Dani, Stormchaser etc must cry every tine you post your drivel in this forum. Friday night and Saturday morning most posters were feeling some level of sympathy to the fans and players. Some arrogant comments by those involved with the club didn't help, then you wankers come along and further lower the respect with your pointless as sh*t threads gloating and whinging over nothing that can be changed.

But I guess Im just what, a bull-f**ker?

Last edited:

Jason Maher

Immortal
Thanks to playing at the roosters home ground.....

Your (up until now) normal home ground is smaller than either of ours. So we move one game a year to a bigger stadium and get a bumper crowd. How is that any different to Melbourne moving a couple of games a year to Etihad for a similar result?

Hanscholo

Bench
I think there are a few storm supporters that could easily have a lot of people turn on the team if they dont stfu.

Be thankful your even in the comp. You are because our clubs, us poor fools with sh*t sides bankroll your f**king organisation with 8 million a year, which news takes from the NRL and gives to the storm. The more sh*t you stir up the more likely it is that the funding will go away once we head into the independant commission. Because it will be the supporters of said clubs which will make or break that decision. Please dont think anything other than that. You'd do really well to keep your mouth shut at the moment, because it can be taken away in a heartbeat.

taxidriver

Coach
to the OP

how good a side would you have fielded if you had the same injuries and were playing within the the cap rules?

now shut up before you make yourself look more stupid

Todays Telegraph says your salary cap could be over by $2 million, so do you still think you will be competitive if that is deducted, could end up back to back spoons

Glenn

First Grade
Berkley I am sure the likes of Simostorm, stormbati and Mark Rudd think it is all some grand conspiracy plan against the Storm.
Fact is they are still over the cap and allowed to field players.

I watched the 1st half last nite and really saw no point in watching the rest, Storm should be relegated to every MNF from now on ;-)

oldmancraigy

Coach
Yep. jealousy rife at LU again.

We just keep churning out young guys and watch em dominate hardened NRL players in their first game.

Must be jealous huh. Must hurt that your pathetic clubs can't do the same?

Must hurt that everyone else's "pathetic" club doesn't had out bonus cash to lure youngsters to the club... yeah - everyone is feeling that pain.

The thing that would REALLY hurt would be having 2 comps and 2 minor premierships stripped. Now that's some genuine pain that beating the Warriors 40-6 can't really overcome - or can it?

big country

Juniors
Tonights performance shows.. it done matter who we got..

NO GI.. NO Manu.. over a millions bucks sitting on the sidelines.. Duffie.. 1st NRL game = 2 trys..

We were a team under the cap tonight.. and no one woulda beaten us..

If we could compete for points this year.. we'd win it all..

2011.. Storm WILL BE PREMIERS.

when i read posts like this my sympathy for storm supporters goes out the window.....dude, you been in the comp 5 minutes and have been cheating almost half that time , at least show some remorse for cheating your way to the top while others have done the right thing

simostorm

Bench
when i read posts like this my sympathy for storm supporters goes out the window.....dude, you been in the comp 5 minutes and have been cheating almost half that time , at least show some remorse for cheating your way to the top while others have done the right thing

This is the problem with you and most other people on here.
Yous keep callign Storm cheaters.. Waldron is gone.. all of the ppl
involved in the scandel are gone from the club..
Anyones that left are innocent..

My point with tonights game was the way they played..
they played great. No one woulda beat them tonight "IMO".

and they did it with alot of players out.. which my point was that
next season when they shred soem talent.. Storm are gunna be the same ol Storm.. even with less talent.

Yous all think that cos we are 700k over the cap that this team isnt gunna be no where near as good.. But yous are wrong. Very Wrong.

Storm 2011 Premiers

Simostorm, stormbati and Mark Rudd. It's arrogant slimeballs like you that bring down the respect I and all other posters (except some Dragons fans) have for your club and your supporters. Proper fans like Kia Ora, Noa, Dani, Stormchaser etc must cry every tine you post your drivel in this forum. Friday night and Saturday morning most posters were feeling some level of sympathy to the fans and players. Some arrogant comments by those involved with the club didn't help, then you wankers come along and further lower the respect with your pointless as sh*t threads gloating and whinging over nothing that can be changed.

But I guess Im just what, a bull-f**ker?

Spot on. My support is still behind those proper fans you mention but the team as a whole is taking a hit because of posters like the op.

_Johnsy

Referee
This is the problem with you and most other people on here.
Yous keep callign Storm cheaters.. Waldron is gone.. all of the ppl
involved in the scandel are gone from the club..
Anyones that left are innocent..

My point with tonights game was the way they played..
they played great. No one woulda beat them tonight "IMO".

and they did it with alot of players out.. which my point was that
next season when they shred soem talent.. Storm are gunna be the same ol Storm.. even with less talent.

Yous all think that cos we are 700k over the cap that this team isnt gunna be no where near as good.. But yous are wrong. Very Wrong.

Storm 2011 Premiers

Yeah only Waldron knew of it :roll:
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/storms-shadow-contracts-spark-new-questions-on-player-knowledge-20100425-tlrf.html
NRL chief executive David Gallop has confirmed both the legal and illegal agreements at the centre of the Melbourne salary cap scandal were signed within days of each other, raising concerns about the extent of the players' knowledge of the scam. Gallop yesterday admitted there were ''alarm bells'' over the players' potential participation in the rort, although he remained unsure whether the players whose signatures are on both sets of agreements would be interviewed by investigators.

Make that 2 million over the cap

Again Simostorm a fine supporter of a systematic salarycap cheating scum club, I am happy to offer a bet for any amount you wish. That Melbourne Storm will not win the 2011 NRL Premiership. name your price cheat.

Last edited: