What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We have f**ked up again.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
have you forgotten where the Roosters forum is ?

what makes you think we are the slightest bit interrested in this crap ?

melon....

Coach
Twizzle said:
have you forgotten where the Roosters forum is ?

what makes you think we are the slightest bit interrested in this crap ?
Sorry folks.....I thought I was in the correct forum.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Well, the Roosters do run certain factions of the NRL... :lol:

lazza

Juniors
agreed,

we looked lost and outa place... i rekon our bench fwds were our best players and wing.

fitzgibbon injured? he seemed to start well but didnt see him in the end.

stuart should for a week try to name a standard side rather than continue to experiment.

Criswell

Juniors
Gee........... and I thought the Knighs were a 1 MAN TEAM......... :shock: :shock:

Freddy saving you in so many games obviously clouded your perceptions.

Forget Mundine..........as muchas we need him, Anasta is you're new number 1 target.

Criswell said:
Gee........... and I thought the Knighs were a 1 MAN TEAM......... :shock: :shock:

Forget Mundine..........as muchas we need him, Anasta is you're new number 1 target.

you have to be kidding

what sort of a wanker would say we need Anasta, the second most overrated hack to pull on a first grade jersy.

I'll take my chances with the boys that we already have signed for the roosters and play some younger guys instead of signing has beens.

Only a band wagon jumper would ever suggest such idiocy.

Gene Krupa

Referee
roosterspremiers2002 said:
Criswell said:

you have to be kidding

what sort of a wanker would say we need Anasta, the second most overrated hack to pull on a first grade jersy.

I'll take my chances with the boys that we already have signed for the roosters and play some younger guys instead of signing has beens.

Only a band wagon jumper would ever suggest such idiocy.

Tell C0qbreath that next time he goes into the Knights forum to have a go at Joey!

:arrow:

Fibroman

First Grade
On a more serious note. I think the goosters might be all washed up for 2005?

You need to poach some more players that were developed at Penrith. :lol: :lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
he chooks should win their next 2 games with crocker off the field. The guy loses more games than wins games.
Crocker is compared to Tallis as a firebreand...difference is that Tallis won the broncos games, crocker loses the roosters games

Carlito

Juniors
what i dont understand is why soward hasnt been tried in first grade yet? i mean didnt he win us the premier league GF???

fat_mike

Juniors
he won us the jersey flegg grand final but from all reports he's going extremely well in premiere league this year.

good enoguh then your old enough. give soward a go this weekend

melon....

Coach
Criswell said:

Your name's not Phil Rotchild or Rothfield or whatever that Telecrap wanker's name is? He's th eonly one gullable enough to fall for those fabricated Anasta rumours.

Maybe your not him...but youre twice the epod.

Latest posts