What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We have the highest membership in the comp

The Predictor

Juniors
There in lies the problem these f**ktards in the boardroom, don’t care about winning a comp, they just want to be viable for their own selfish purposes, they are colossal embarrassment, as is our coach and “team” absolutely fed up!!! though we have a lot to answer for, never putting these pricks to the sword, we are the dumbest of the lot, because the last time I noticed I don’t make a dollar out of this mob, but they do just fine, regardless, they can go and get f**ked

we all have a lot of stresses in our life and these bastards just add to that, not anymore

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
There in lies the problem these f**ktards in the boardroom, don’t care about winning a comp, they just want to be viable for their own selfish purposes, they are colossal embarrassment, as is our coach and “team” absolutely fed up!!! though we have a lot to answer for, never putting these pricks to the sword, we are the dumbest of the lot, because the last time I noticed I don’t make a dollar out of this mob, but they do just fine, regardless, they can go and get f**ked

we all have a lot of stresses in our life and these bastards just add to that, not anymore
Look after yourself mate.

Its frustrating but at the end of the day it's just a game and there are far more important things in life.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Also never understood the argument that Club Admins are only interested in growing fans/membership, not results....Surely the two are intrinsically linked.

Imagine how many f**ken members we'd have if we were doing as well as Penrith.
I’m sure they would prefer better results but I dont think their positions are in jeopardy if we’re a bottom top 8 side, as it hasn’t really affected our memberships. There’s probably not the urgency to bring in change that the supporter base is wanting and we’re stupid enough to keep renewing.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I’m sure they would prefer better results but I dont think their positions are in jeopardy if we’re a bottom top 8 side, as it hasn’t really affected our memberships. There’s probably not the urgency to bring in change that the supporter base is wanting and we’re stupid enough to keep renewing.
We've gotten comfortable with being good, but not great. But because of our inconsistency this year, I'd argue that 'good' is a complement.

I think we've benefitted from being more stable in recent years. Its what all the great clubs have in common. No point being stable though if you aren't great and barely even 'good'.

Happy MEel

First Grade
We've gotten comfortable with being good, but not great. But because of our inconsistency this year, I'd argue that 'good' is a complement.

I think we've benefitted from being more stable in recent years. Its what all the great clubs have in common. No point being stable though if you aren't great and barely even 'good'.
Spot on. A much better argument than your take on collisions 🤣

chiefy1

Juniors
There's a report going around saying 23% of those members are either dogs, cats or parrots

Last edited: