What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We should fine the NRL $10,000

STORM.99/07

Bench
No one cares about your distorted opinions loudy.Every posting of yours is Melbourne bashing. MOVE ON. Are you angry because your team has gone downhill since 2010 and they have given you nothing to be happy about.The best news you`ve had lately is that ricky stuart has walked out on the club. I hope you can get a coach who can work the players to get the best out of them so they can be competitive again. I will say that I did enjoy watching Storm thrash eels 64-4 even though we did have a slow start.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Melbourne dudded?

They're the f**king reigning premiers and are two wins from ANOTHER Grand Final!

thorson1987

Coach
Why the f*ck are people whinging at f*cking Melbourne getting "dudded" n two 50/50 calls? When did we ever decide that those merkins ever deserved fairness? F*cking hell, when did Souffs ever do anything as haneous as the worlds biggest rorters?

F*ck Melbourne. F*ck Slater - teflon Billy and kis knees/kicks. F*ck the home of the grapple, chicken wing and crusher. F*ck them!!!!!!!!!!!Anyone whinging at those calls needs to urgently see a GP to ask why their balls havent dropped yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Melbourne were in the GF and lost the game on a match winning try given on the f*cking 20th tackle, I would applaud that!

Enjoying your 2 wooden spoons Loudy.

Loudstrat

Coach
I guess it would be fair to speculate that whatever angst the Cows fans are feeling pales into nothingness next to the rage of your typical Parramatta fan who remembers 2009.
Not so much rage, but extreme gut wrenching dissapointment. Lets not forget that in the last 6 minutes were were 6 points down and coming home very strongly. Then a decision as dodgey as anything we saw in the Souths v Storm game. Slater milking a leg pull - Fui was lying on the ground with Slaters leg.

It wasnt us dudded though. Manly in the 07 GF. Brisbane in the 09 PF. And every other team along the way that lost 2 competition points to those cheats. Two competitions wrecked - four if you include their lost GF's in 06 and 08. That vs 2 50/50 calls in a semi - its Everest vs a f*cking anthill.

No one cares about your distorted opinions loudy.
Yeah? Was that a scientific survey or did you get you get the results from your last wet fart?
Every posting of yours is Melbourne bashing.
Wrong again. MOVE ON.
Are you angry because your team has gone downhill since 2010 and they have given you nothing to be happy about.The best news you`ve had lately is that ricky stuart has walked out on the club. I hope you can get a coach who can work the players to get the best out of them so they can be competitive again. I will say that I did enjoy watching Storm thrash eels 64-4 even though we did have a slow start.
Piss poor deflection. Im angry because your johnny come lately club has f*cked over 25% of the premierships they have been in through their cheating.

Tell me, why are you nuffies whinging over 50/50 calls going the other way? It must really sh*t you to know that you dont get the rub of the green every time!

Melbourne dudded?

They're the f**king reigning premiers and are two wins from ANOTHER Grand Final!
Crime of the century that a couple of 50/50 calls went against them! Sooks :lol::lol: