What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We should have kept forward Nathan Brown

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I disagree. He was one of our best last year. The club made a big mistake not offering him more than what sounds like the minimum wage, or close to it.

He was one of "our" best. We were near the bottom of the table last year so I don't really believe he was close to one of the best forwards in the game. His statistics were a bit better than average.

Yeah I get that but you have to understand our salary cap situation was one of the worst in the NRL. We couldn't just throw money at players that demanded it.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Yeah but it didn't sound like he was asking for all that much at all. Anyway, hopefully we get him back!

Mate I would give an arm and a leg to get him back. He is the perfect fit for us. I think he might feel a little betrayed by us but hopefully not!

Dogmatix

Juniors
Of course Souths should have kept Brown

But Souths have had terrible recruitment since Mark Hughes left so this is no surprise

This season Souths signed Turner right at the start of the season. Why would you lock up a fringe player with injury problems early in the season???? Not like there were lots of clubs chasing Turner. Turner has currently fallen out of the 17 as he has always been an edge forward and now Crichton, Fuimaono, Sutton are better edge forwards and even Sam Burgess can play some edge stuff inside the opposition 20m zome

Last few years Souths have signed or re-signed Turner, Clark, Rochow, Gosiewski, Greinke, Britt, Nielsen. Only had to not sign 1 or 2 of those and you can sign Brown

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi Dogmatix...smart talk on here gets dismissed go to another site dogmatix common sense is needed elsewhere you should know that by now just ask R20 he knows this place is chocker block of dont knowers in here its only good in here if you want to have an enormous giggle .