What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We should make it compulsory for new users to read the FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matta

Juniors
Yeah... I kinda... figured that out.

But still... At least have some kind of WARNING screen or something... but then it'll annoy the hell out of the frequent users. Guess we'll have to live with the stupid 1 post people (or person).

Anonymous

Juniors
KINGLING said:
Obscene post edited out by management.

This idiot should be banned. I'm new to THESE particular forums, and i've opened about 10 topics and in about half of them he's mouthed off at people for no reason. Think your tough do you mate?

I read the faq, thanks for it matta, it's really informative ;-) I knew nothing about the game before it.

Kasper

Bench
Balmain_Boy said:
KINGLING said:

This idiot should be banned. I'm new to THESE particular forums, and i've opened about 10 topics and in about half of them he's mouthed off at people for no reason. Think your tough do you mate?

I read the faq, thanks for it matta, it's really informative ;-) I knew nothing about the game before it.
No I don't think i am tough wanker. But its quite obvious you think you are marching in here trying to give orders trying to get me banned acting like you own this joint.

Forum Idiot

Bench
Balmain_Boy said:
KINGLING said:

piss off you little one post wanker! we should ban you not kingling! he is the lifeblood of this forum! ;-)
it would be a lesser place without him.

Anonymous

Juniors
Yeh i'm acting like I own this joint mate. It's called thinking the forum could do without your filthy language. I find it hard to believe people are criticised for being "one post idiots" when you're trotting your filth.

Forum idiot, you've obviously got that name for a reason. Who's we anyway? Not like you're a mod.

Raider_69

Post Whore
me, Kingling and Forum Idiot, we make this forum, without us it would be dull and boring..... and benny boy i think i have somethign of yours.......

hang on......
come on!!.....
nearly got it............ wait.....................
finger tips are on it now........
ahh here it is.....
ohh no, sorry...... shit...........
where is it?!!?!.....................
yes...... i think i have it......................
yep this it it.................
ahh here ya go..........
negative18.jpg

Anonymous

Juniors
Forum Idiot said:
Balmain_Boy said:
KINGLING said:

piss off you little one post wanker! we should ban you not kingling! he is the lifeblood of this forum! ;-)
it would be a lesser place without him.
Well as it happens, you're not one of the persons running the forum and you don't decide who should be banned.

Banning members is not something we are in the habit of doing, but KINGLING is now on wood.
For that matter, so is Forum Idiot (Eelectrocuted).

The forum will be richer without continued insults, personal abuse and obscenities.

We can't keep making requests for you guys to tone it down an I've got better things to do... one more slip up, and you'll both be removed without hesitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.