What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We suck.....Spoilers

Rogue.9

Juniors
People are never pleased, the 2 penalty goals won us the game, we need every point on the field we can get & if we had taken the tap and lost the ball people would have whinged

fish eel

Immortal
People are never pleased, the 2 penalty goals won us the game, we need every point on the field we can get & if we had taken the tap and lost the ball people would have whinged

I agree, I was pretty surprised when they went to take the 2, but the penalty goals got tem home, and there was a LONG way to go in the match when we took those 2.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I definitely would of backed our selves at the time, I thought we were playing well enough to ask alot of questions close to the line.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
One of the times after we took the penalty Wagon knocked the ball on from the kick off. Which the Roosters scored straight back. So i'm still not sure if it was the right option.

Ike E Bear

Juniors
Yeah, is great to win ... but that doesn't make the penalty goals the optimal plays. At the end of the day, you have to just savour a win.

Apey

Staff member
good for you guys to win - but lol@finch blowing up when that decision was made. Despite the win I still wouldn't say it was a great decision :crazy:

strider

Post Whore
sure 2 penalties added up to the margin - but in all honesty its pretty lame to just take the 2 all the time - what are we trying to win frickin rugby union games? :?

tbh I think it shows a total lack of self belief that we just jump for the 2pts all the time - we have no confidence in our own attack to score a try ..... you'll never score if you don't back your own ability

bradeel

Juniors
Dutchy, if you are still reading this, I reckon you'd be better off trying to work out why your stupid team still can't beat Melbourne and brace yourself for some serious disappointment come September. We already know we're having a bad year.