What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wear your Eels jumper with pride!!!!

eloquentEEL

First Grade
I'm sitting at work wearing my Eels jumper with pride. As I've explained to one of my colleagues, 75% of our team is playing tonight and I'm damn well going to support him.

(Oh, and Brett Anderson & Feleti Mateo are playing in the curtain raiser too)

The Colonel

Immortal
BLUE AND GOLD FOREVER !!!!!!

They decorate my house, the colours play a big part of my son's wardrobe and they were the colours decorating everything at my wedding. Even had Parra boxers on under my suit! :lol:

GAME FIRST

Juniors
WELL SAID GUYS, WE ALL LOVE OUR TEAM VERY MUCH.
LETS HOPE OUR PLAYERS WANT TO BLEED FOR OUR CLUB-LIKE PRICEY DID.
LETS HOPE HIS COMMITMENT CARRIES THROUGH FOR US IN OUR TEAM FOR THE REST OF THIS YEAR!

GAME FIRST said:
WELL SAID GUYS, WE ALL LOVE OUR TEAM VERY MUCH.
LETS HOPE OUR PLAYERS WANT TO BLEED FOR OUR CLUB-LIKE PRICEY DID.
LETS HOPE HIS COMMITMENT CARRIES THROUGH FOR US IN OUR TEAM FOR THE REST OF THIS YEAR!

Dyksey....can you take off your caps lock please....and stop this running sideways crap...good luck in reggies.

I will always wear my jumper with pride! I have no issue with the veautiful Blue & Gold at all, just some of the nancy boys currently offending me by wearing it as if they deserve the right to.

GAME FIRST

Juniors
Well said Hollywood-some of our players lack even our passion and enthusiasm-the way we capitulated v saints i cant describe the feeling when all we respond is a whiteboard and scientific solution to a attitude and talent problem!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
cut me open, i'll bleed blue and gold for you...
but please...don't cut me open, im a wuss!

Hahaha! I'm the same Jess!

I'm not happy with Parra's form of late but I'm always going to support them through and through and it makes me very happy to know that I'm not the only one :clap:

Sterling

Juniors
I have so much eels merchandise that my friends think ive lost it....parra mobile phone cover/ keyring /3 jerseys / jacket / jumper / t shirts....even my room is painted in eels colors....and on my wardrobe sitting upright i have a fully signed eels ball from 1998.......
ill bleed blue and gold forever :D :D

Eelementary

Post Whore
I get bagged when I show up at Uni with my Eels polo shirt, Eels cap and Eels sunnies (except by Eels fans, of course! The best folk on Earth are Eels fans).

I DON'T CARE.

I get bagged because I have a blue car purposefully with a yellow interior and yellow plates.

I DON'T CARE.

I get called a 'dellusional fool' every week by my mates because I always feel the urge to watch the Eels play.

I DON'T CARE.

I get called dumb because I still believe we can turn this all around.

I DON'T CARE.

I get told I am a 'Westie yobbo" when I wear my Eels clothing in public.

I DON'T CARE.

And I will certainly not EVER be ashamed to wear the Blue and Gold.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Eelementary said:
I get bagged because I have a blue car purposefully with a yellow interior and yellow plates.

I DON'T CARE.

that is so cool :lol: !! :lol: !!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Cheers!

It comes on a bit dtrong, but hey -

It's the BLUE AND GOLD, BABY!

LONG LIVE THE BLUE AND GOLD!

bartman

Immortal
Eelementary said:

I DON'T CARE.

That's fully sick mate! :D

Nah, good onya!