What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather warning RTR tomorrow - it is going to be extremely hot

DC_fan

Coach
The RTR game is on tomorrow afternoon/evening. Expected high temperature for Sydney tomorrow is going to be 36. So if you are going take plenty of protection from the Sun and plenty of water to drink.

There is an SG Ball trial set down for 3.30pm tomorrow. I wonder if that will go ahead.

Last edited:

MattJ

Juniors
I dont think i'll bother making it to the early game, it'll still be stinkin hot that early, may have to stay cool at the KB a while longer.

DC_fan

Coach
It can still be very hot at 6pm.

As for the SG Ball trial if its going to be as hot as predicted maybe they need to call that game off.

Ttime

Juniors
pffft it's rugby, they play in the snow. They will play... just add a couple of drinks breaks, they will be fine.

Rocket

Juniors
They played a Harold Mats game at St Mary's last year in 37deg heat. Drink break middle of each half.

boo_boo

Juniors
Looking forward to the game but as i'm coming straight from work then i hope it's not all too hot.

DC_fan

Coach
Sydney is expected to reach 40 degrees this afternoon with strong and hot westerly winds blowing.

Not good weather for any sport let alone Rugby League. They should cancel the SG Ball trial and move the main game back an hour or two.

If they keep the games as they are their is a real chance someone could die.

Latest posts