What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Webcke - How many weeks

Moffo

Referee
I hear the dogs are playing the broncos next friday :cool:

That aside, how many weeks for Webcke? Woolford got 8 but has a bad record. I'd say Webcke will get half of that

4 weeks

See you on Friday minus Webcke O:)

aussies1st

Staff member
That debated throw is back again. If Jason Stevens could get 2 weeks for a dangerous throw webcke will get about the same, max 3 weeks. He tried to pull out of it so that will get him a few weeks down

imasharkie

Coach
Moffo said:
I hear the dogs are playing the broncos next friday :cool:

That aside, how many weeks for Webcke? Woolford got 8 but has a bad record. I'd say Webcke will get half of that

4 weeks

See you on Friday minus Webcke O:)

Stevens got 2 weeks for exactly the same tackle.

salivor

First Grade
3 weeks. Bennett will not be a happy man as he's made his stance on this topic quite clear.

And Moffo, you may not have to contend with Webcke but theres plenty more to roll off the production line. Parker will slot into the starting side big Sammy Thaiday will come on to the bench. Bring it on Doggies.

renouf

Juniors
High shot on Friday nite? duh

It won't worry Brisbane, we'll just bring in Thaiday who is just as big as Webcke.

Moffo

Referee
salivor said:
3 weeks. Bennett will not be a happy man as he's made his stance on this topic quite clear.

And Moffo, you may not have to contend with Webcke but theres plenty more to roll off the production line. Parker will slot into the starting side big Sammy Thaiday will come on to the bench. Bring it on Doggies.

threat11wi.jpg

renouf

Juniors
aren't you just a bitter Parramatta supporter whos a tad pissy that his side lost?

We are now 6 points clear of you gimps, suck it.

Moffo

Referee
renouf said:
aren't you just a bitter Parramatta supporter whos a tad pissy that his side lost?

We are now 6 points clear of you gimps, suck it.

haha im definitely not a parra supporter. I am a gimp though

Meanie

Juniors
2 weeks, no driving motion in the tackle. He might need 2 weeks off anyways with his knee problem.

kickback

Juniors
1-2 weeks He's a clean player, no way he will get any more, and yes he got an injury, and needs a little time off so he can come back and go off in the lead up to the finals!

DJ1

Juniors
He will get charged for the lift, but he pulled out without driving in the tackle.

Dangerous Throw Grade 1

Should not miss a game unless he has priors or existing carry over points.

Latest posts