What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Webcke - How many weeks

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Either way the tackle started with the intention of a lift and as such should be punished. I said it before, anything less than a suspension is a joke.

Game_Breaker

Coach
kickback said:
I wonder if the Broncos were not playing the dogs next friday night would you all be on this thread!!

Does not really matter, we are 6 points clear on the top, and with or with out webcke we still take you to the pounds.

So bring it on!!!

prolly not coz this thread might not have even been created

salivor

First Grade
Dodger said:
Oh FFS Brisbane fans, wake up. It was a lifting tackle, very stupid, and if he doesn't get at least 1-2 weeks for it then the NRL is joking themselves. I bet Webcke knows how DUMB it was.

I find it disturbing anyone can defend the fact that he did it.

Your biggest problem is that you've never been able to read. You'll see that most Broncos fans here have tipped he'll get a couple of weeks but to say he drove with force as one of your Doggie mates did is either share stupidity or blindness, take your pick or both. I've only seen one person say he won't get time or doesn't deserve to and I don't think they were even a Broncos fan but hey, never let facts get in the way of a whining rant.

Moffo

Referee
salivor said:
Your biggest problem is that you've never been able to read. You'll see that most Broncos fans here have tipped he'll get a couple of weeks but to say he drove with force as one of your Doggie mates did is either share stupidity or blindness, take your pick or both. I've only seen one person say he won't get time or doesn't deserve to and I don't think they were even a Broncos fan but hey, never let facts get in the way of a whining rant.

its good to have a broncos fan to argue with again mate :lol:

Bite me bronco scum!

16579434.jpg

Vicious

Bench
Nothing wrong with either Webcke`s or Woolfords tackles. This citing and judiciary system is becoming a joke.

salivor

First Grade
Moffo said:
its good to have a broncos fan to argue with again mate :lol:

Bite me bronco scum!

16579434.jpg

Hold on to that pic mate, when your team has been as bad as it has for 19 rounds, it's best not to face the harsh reality and live in the past ;-) .

Game_Breaker

Coach
salivor said:
Hold on to that pic mate, when your team has been as bad as it has for 19 rounds, it's best not to face the harsh reality and live in the past ;-) .

well then you very lucky to win against such a "bad" team last time. Next friday should be interesting

Sir Biffo

Bench
It looked awful similar to Jason Steven's 2 week suspension just last round, if not a bit more dangerous. 2 weeks.

salivor

First Grade
Game_Breaker said:
well then you very lucky to win against such a "bad" team last time. Next friday should be interesting

And in the weeks following you got dicked by the likes of Manly, Cowboys and Rabbitohs. You were just suffering from Warriors syndrome, world beaters one day, plonkers the next.

Game_Breaker

Coach
salivor said:
And in the weeks following you got dicked by the likes of Manly, Cowboys and Rabbitohs. You were just suffering from Warriors syndrome, world beaters one day, plonkers the next.

We beat the Warriors on their 'good' day, you didnt. Next week we should peak again

salivor

First Grade
The Warriors have the wood on us, have for a few years now, doesn't bother us as they won't see the finals again for a couple of decades. But hey good on you guys for beating a side placed 12th, a position your lot are very familiar with this season.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
We always lift for Brisbane games, especially at Telstra.

Watch out Jeremy, you'll be crying by 7:30pm (your time) next Friday...

Game_Breaker

Coach
salivor said:
The Warriors have the wood on us, have for a few years now, doesn't bother us as they won't see the finals again for a couple of decades. But hey good on you guys for beating a side placed 12th, a position your lot are very familiar with this season.

Let me put it in perspective. A 12th placed side has the wood on you

salivor

First Grade
Dodger said:
We always lift for Brisbane games, especially at Telstra.

Watch out Jeremy, you'll be crying by 7:30pm (your time) next Friday...

Not as many as you'll be shedding watching your title being taken away on October 2nd and realising you won't see it again for another decade ;-) .

salivor

First Grade
Game_Breaker said:
Let me put it in perspective. A 12th placed side has the wood on you

Well considering we've beaten the other 13 sides in the competition this year I wouldn't lose too many hours of sleep worrying about us.

salivor

First Grade
renouf said:
Yeah? Might want to introduce Big WILLIE to Brad Thorn, moron.

Or how about hit man Carroll, Mason is a show pony, he's all marshmellow underneth.

Latest posts