What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Website issues

Big Marn

Juniors
For several weeks now there has been ongoing issues with this websites ability to handle traffic. It seems to get really bad on the weekend making game day thread conversations impossible.
Are the website owners aware of this issue and has anything being done about it?
I couldnt find any link to send feedback so if there is one maybe Rich or one of the others could send me the info.
It would be interesting to know if this issue is geographical (doubtful) but the website error i received just a minute ago said that the connection was established but the website was unable to respond, indicating server side issue, or possibly unscheduled maintenance.

Thanks

Benek

Juniors
Yeah I've had the same experience. Almost impossible to use on game day. I don't remember it being this bad last year. I wonder what's changed.

Meth

Staff member
The issue is in the process of being addressed. Hopefully will be resolved imminently. Thanks for your patience.

Last edited:

nswarrior

Juniors
For several weeks now there has been ongoing issues with this websites ability to handle traffic. It seems to get really bad on the weekend making game day thread conversations impossible.
Are the website owners aware of this issue and has anything being done about it?
I couldnt find any link to send feedback so if there is one maybe Rich or one of the others could send me the info.
It would be interesting to know if this issue is geographical (doubtful) but the website error i received just a minute ago said that the connection was established but the website was unable to respond, indicating server side issue, or possibly unscheduled maintenance.

Thanks

thanks for highlighting this - the website shits itself game day and for quite a while after the game. Makes it impossible to post

Big Marn

Juniors
Once again this website is shitting itself. Exactly the same time as last week. I thought this was getting sorted.

Meth

Staff member
Once again this website is shitting itself. Exactly the same time as last week. I thought this was getting sorted.

Its obviously not as straightforward as turning the server off and then on again.

I know they're doing their best to get it resolved.

Meth

Staff member
I’ve watched the IT crowd... that should do it... or find that box with the internet in it

Maybe message the site managers and let them know. They might not have thought of that.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I’ve watched the IT crowd... that should do it... or find that box with the internet in it

We had a clown in at work, sitting there like king dick trying to fix a small issue and said to the office lady “I’m so good at my job”. 5 mins after he proclaimed that we lost the entire system for 5 hours