What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Website?

It's back up.

But there's been no silencing of that vile phone yet.

If it's still there bleating away endlessly in a few days, I'll regrettably have to change my home page.

I wonder how many other folk will have done the same. Unmitigated stupidity.

Sure, you could do that, but then you'd have to re-set your volume every time you want to play a CD or do anything that requires volume.

Very welcoming to any new chums who might want to set it as their home page, I must say.

This is what happens when you give people web-cutting tools without any requirement that they understand customer relations or the ramifications of their actions.

The answer is to have the animation with full audio on the next page in. If you click on the home-page animation, THEN you get their promo complete with sound and dancing telephones for all I care.

Sure, have an animation on the homepage to draw the punters' eyes to the promotion, but no bloody stupid incessant noises.

At the very bloody least, they could limit the damn thing to play the sound only once. It's the simplest thing in the world to achieve in Flash.

Ask 'em to e-mail me and I'll explain how to do it.

Shhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeshhhhh!!!!!!

TDT-1

Jeffles

Bench
Haven't spoken to the Webmaster yet. Sorry TDT-1.

But one thing I must compliment the website for are the pictures. We're seeing regular pictures of home matches at Henson Park. The ones currently there from the Tigers game are good because you can see some of the crowd. I'm sick of people saying "look there's no one there!"