What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 1

skeepe

Immortal
The Colts without Luck are the worst team in football. Still, can only play what's in front of you and the Rams are doing that very well.

shiznit

Coach
Really happy with that first win for the Raiders.

Not an easy start to the season to go into Tennessee and get a W.

Beastmode looked great.... adds a lot to our offense... especially in short yardage situations.

Cook was great also... a whole new dimension to the passing game.

and good to see Tavecchio finally get a chance and absolutely nail it...

Also I really liked Tony Romo in the box.... I don't know if it was because I knew it was him and that he was just starting... but he seemed more insightful than your average commentator....

Eelectrica

Referee
So when does Pagano start cleaning out his office, or has he already started?
Rams booting fisherball out the window in style.

Paullyboy

Coach
Looks like Allen Robinson has done his ACL, bad news for him.

That last TD in the Eagles/Redskins game was absolutely absurd. I didn't think the NFL got reviews like that wrong, it was like I was watching the bunker again.

And gee the Seahawks offence were atrocious. They really should put a little bit of thought into that line of theirs.

kurt faulk

Coach

what better way to start the season than a beat down of the hapless colts. the mcvay era looks like it's gonna be a good one. sure the run blocking was not up to scratch but the oline kept goff clean with only one sack. and most importantly the offense looked like an actual nfl offense.

the most pleasing aspect was goff's play in general. he looked like he was in control and spread the ball around. can't complain about a 10+ ypa no matter who the opposition.

onto the skins next week.

abpanther

Staff member
First and goal at the 3 and you don't hand it to Zeke even once?

Bad Cowboys (for fantasy reasons)!

Zigwaa

Bench
Does anyone know if there are any live radio streams of the Cows/Giants game (legal of course)

Doesn't help now, but there's an option in the NFL app to listen to games. I've never clicked on it so i'm unsure if it's available to all countries, but give it a go next time.

Latest posts